Chapter 1

(Y/N) Pov

(Y/N): Momma I'm hungry.

(M/N):All right sweetheart, let me go make you something. While you head upstairs and play while I prepare your food.

I nodded then headed upstairs to play with my Five nights at Freddy's Plushies. Because we live out in the woods and I can't make a lot of friends these guys were all I had.

(Y/N) *Making a voice for Freddie*:Guys we have to kill the new night guard.

(Y/N) *Making a voice for Bonnie*: Wait. Why do we kill the night guard anyway?

(Y/N) *Making a voice for Freddie*:Because this one watches Fnaf Ships and likes it.

(M/N) Pov

I was preparing (F/F) for my little boy. I feel sorry that he can't make a lot of friends, but it's for the best if I don't want him to be taken by the government or worse... I curled my hands into a fist angrily thinking of the worse that could happen. I shake off my anger and then continued to make (F/F) for (Y/N). As I did I heard a knock on the door. I just assumed it was (Y/N) being cheeky and knocking on the floor, so I continued to cook for (Y/N). I then heard the knock again, but this time I decided to answer it.

*Bang!*

(Y/N) Pov

I heard a loud sound come from downstairs  which got me worried. I picked up my golden Freddy plushie and opened the door to my room.

???: Damnit! Someone else is here.

???2:Sir. What do we do?

???3:I knew I should have stayed at the fucking office.

???4:All of you quit your bitching! I'll handle whoever they are.

???2:Go get em hunny.

I heard running up the stairs, so I ran and hid in the bathroom. Just then the door was kicked open. I closed my eyes hoping my mommy would save me.

Millie Pov

I kicked down the bathroom door and saw a kid, but he had features similar to a imp like horns and a tail, but instead of being red, white, and black they were purple.

Kid: Mommy help me please!

After he said Mommy I felt something almost grip me by the heart. So that bitch we killed was a mom, well now I feel awful taking this kid's mom away from him. Wait we're pretty far from any city or town do the people in those areas know about him? I decided put my sword down and pat this kid on the head.

Millie: It's all right sweetheart. I'm not going to hurt you.

The kid looks up at me confused and still scared

Kid:Who are you? What happened to my mommy?

Millie:My name is Millie. And your mommy is she's...uh...

I didn't want this kid to be disappointed, but I had to lie a bit just to give him a glimmer of good faith in me.

Millie: She's dead...

I saw all the bright happiness leave his face which in all honesty made me feel horrible.

Millie:But don't worry. Me and my coworkers know the man downstairs, so we could find your mom there.

I saw his face lighten up again which pulled even harder at my heart. I need to have this kid in my life now.

Millie: Do you wanna come with us to find her?

I said extending my hand to him. The kid took my hand, and we went downstairs.

Millie: You got a name cutie?

Kid:(Y/N)...

Millie:(Y/N) huh? Cute name.

We made it downstairs where we the others waited for me.

Blitzø:Mills, uh is that kid the...

I made the cut it out signal while shaking my head because I didn't want (Y/N) to know that we killed her.

Loona:Listen you bitch. We killed her stop trying to hide it from him.

Hearing those words hit (Y/N) hard. He started to sob as his eyes welled up with tears, but as he started to cry a small yet powerful dark blizzard blew around us.

Millie:Oh you had to open your big mouth Loona!

Blitzø: What the hell is he? Better yet how the fuck is he doing this?

I honestly didn't care, I slowly made my way to (Y/N) hugging him like a mother would.

Millie: I'm sorry (Y/N). If it helps you feel better my husband Moxxie and I will take you in until we can find your mom in hell.

The blizzard settled down a bit as (Y/N) looked at me tears still rolling down his pretty little face.

(Y/N): And if you can't...?

Millie: You can...

I trailed off a bit to think. What I let him do without being overboard.

Millie: You can kill me once you're old enough.

Wait! What the hell did I say?! He looked down at the ground and then hugged me.

(Y/N):No... If you can't find her... I'll be okay...

I nearly teared up when he said those words. I hugged him closely. I won't let anyone take you away from me. No one will make you cry again!

 No one will make you cry again!