Chapter 2

(The events of Chapter 1 & 2 take place before episode 2 but a little bit after episode 1)

Loona Pov

When the freak hugged Fatty's Wife I felt angry and honestly didn't know why. Maybe I'm going crazy.

Blitzø:Well since that is out of the way. Loonie time to head home.

I snarfed angrily.

Loona: Whatever...

I went to open the portal but was still thinking about that little freak. What the fuck is going on?! I fucking hate this, I wish Blitzø didn't bring me on this damn mission, so I wouldn't have to see that little freak.

(An hour later in hell)

Millie Pov

We walked through the portal into the office.

Blitzø:Well. After what happened today I think you guys should go home. Loonie and I will close up shop for the day.

Moxxie: You think so sir?

Blitzø:It will be fine. You two just head home.

I walked out of the office, but Loona was watching me oddly. Is she planning on taking my new baby? Wait a minute... No she wouldn't waist her time on someone like (Y/N).

Moxxie: How do we get him home without someone noticing he's human?

Millie: It will be fine I mean he almost looks like us so what harm could come from that?

Moxxie:All right...

We headed home and once we got there I started to get a room set up for (Y/N), while Moxxie order a pizza. (Y/N) still seemed sad, but I didn't know what to do or say to him. At the same time seeing him sad started to piss me off. So after I got his new room ready I carried him inside and embraced him. As I did he did something that made my heart melt.

Millie:Aww!~ You sneezed like a baby.

Hearing those words made him blush in embarrassment. I chuckled at his embarrassment, but then got curious. I mean we know who and what his mother was, but what about his father? I mean he looks part imp.

Millie:(Y/N) hunny. Do you know who your dad is?

(Y/N) rubs the back of his neck awkwardly.

(Y/N):No. Mommy said he was a special guy from her childhood.

When I heard him say mommy it just reminded me that bitch is still his mother. I got to find a way to take her out of the picture, but for now...

Millie: So you have no idea where he is?

He looked down almost ashamed.

(Y/N):No...

Millie: Don't worry about it. You're with us now.

Moxxie: Millie Hunny. The pizza is here!

Millie: Okay!

(Y/N): Pizza? I've only seen it on TV.

Millie: Well today is a good day for you to try it.

We walked out into the dining room to eat.

Loona Pov

I was in my room on my Sinstagram, but every time I would scroll I would see that little freak's face before seeing the actual picture. I snarled in anger while swearing under my breath.

Loona:Cute little bastard...

I closed my eyes for a bit of a cat nap.

*Fantasy start*

I was holding that little shit close to me lovingly.

Loona: Who's momma's little freak?~

(Y/N):I am!

*Fantasy end*

I wag my tail happily for the first time in forever, and then realized that it was all a fantasy. I angrily grab the footboard of my bed leaving claw marks.

(Over at Millie and Moxxie's place late at night)

3rd Person Pov

Millie and Moxxie were sleeping peacefully with (Y/N) between them, but as they slept (Y/N) body gave off a dim light. This however was not a everyday occurrence this was a thing (Y/N)'s mom was protecting him from Digivolution.

 This however was not a everyday occurrence this was a thing (Y/N)'s mom was protecting him from Digivolution