Chapter 6

Millie Pov

After Loona got her picture Octavia's mom walked in and picked up my baby acting as if I was never there.

Millie:Hey! Get your hands off my baby prude!

(Look Stella from Helluva Boss was a utter bitch from what I've seen. I mean let me name some of the things she's racist (from what I understand), a abusive wife, and willing to call a hitman to eliminate her husband for her just because he slept with a Imp (Which is essentially a race). Overall a massive bitch. Sorry Stella lovers/fans (if you exist) but she gets no sympathy from me.)

Stella: Your baby? May I remind you that you're in my home with my children.

Loona: Your "children"? I think you need your eyes checked you scank!

Loona pointed at Octavia.

Loona:She is your child.

She then points at (Y/N).

Loona:He is ours!

Stella laughed at this.

Stella:You lot don't have the skills necessary to raise a child.

Octavia: Neither do you mum.

Stella turned to Octavia.

Octavia: Dad was more there for me than you were. Don't get me wrong you did raise me...but you didn't raise me the way dad did. You're father and his father arranged your marriage simply to have me.

Stella went quiet her face filled with rage.

Octavia: I'm right aren't I? Is that why you acted like a bitch to dad?

Stella looked like she was about kill Octavia, but was holding herself back.

Octavia:Go ahead. Hit me bitch! You'll just prove a point!

Stella's feathers went red with rage.

Octavia: Also side note if you were to hit me...

Octavia points at (Y/N).

Octavia:That innocent little thing you call your second child will literally take up a new and more powerful form with the power to turn this place into rubble and still have the strength to level the other rings of hell, so go on. Do it!!

Stella didn't move.

Octavia: That's what I thought...

Octavia took (Y/N) back from her then gave him to me while winking at me. I understood this quietly with a small nod.

Millie:We should be taking our leave. Right Loona?

Loona:Yeah.

Loona follows behind me towards the front door.

3rd Person Pov

Stella:This isn't over imp...

Octavia:' Knowing Mum she'll stop it nothing to get (Y/N) away from them. '

Octavia put her hands in her pockets and found a piece of paper. Not knowing from who it was from she opened it. It had Loona and Millie's names on it and numbers underneath them. They were phone number. She folds it back up and puts it in her pocket before heading to her room.

Millie and Loona:' This isn't over you abusive manipulative feathered whore. '

 '