Chapter 5

Loona Pov

What the fuck just happened? (Y/N) turned to a type of giant dragon dinosaur thing then blasted the dragon and a robot more than likely, doing more damage than what was originally going on. He then reverted back to the form we're all familiar with, and then passed out. I got off the ground and ran over to (Y/N). Millie wasn't too far behind me running over to the unconscious boy.

Millie:(Y/N), wake up! Wake up please!

I laid his head on my tail to help with any blood loss. Then started to check him for a pulse of any kind, but as I did I heard a growl coming from (Y/N) it was his stomach.

Loona:Thank Satan. He's alive.

Millie and I both break down into happy tears. We both embrace each other with a hug, in reality we were ready to rip each other's throats out.

Millie:*whispering* I'll let this slide once because you were in trouble, but next time I won't be so nice. I'll say this once he's my baby.

Loona:*whispering* Yours? Pfft! He's my little freak...

Both:*whispering* Wait hold on...

Loona:*whispering* You're not going to look for his mom?

Millie:*whispering* You're actually attached to him?

We went silent for a bit and devilishly smiled to each other almost as if we were thinking the same thing.

Loona:*whispering* Girls' secret?

Millie:*whispering while agreeing* Girls secret.

We continued separated then got (Y/N) to the van.

Millie:Will you guys get your asses in here!

Loona:Yeah (Y/N) needs something to eat!

Octavia ran to us as the boys took their sweet ass time to get to the van. Once they were in the van we drove out of the parking lot as fast as we can.

Octavia: I know a shortest way to the castle. We can get something for him there.

Blitzø: Hold on. We did not sign up for this.

Girls:Yes the fuck you did!

Moxxie:No we fucking did not Millie. We were hired to be bodyguards not-

Both Millie and I pulled guns out on Blitzø and Moxxie.

Loona: Fucking drive Blitzø.

Stolas:Blitzie you might want to do what the girls say...

Blitzø:Saten fucking damnit.

Octavia: Take a right up here. It should take you right there.

Blitzø did what Octavia said and she was right, the road did take us right to the castle.

???:What the fuck are these imps doing here Stolas?!