Chapter 3

Millie Pov

I woke up and stretched feeling amazing after last night. I turned to look at (Y/N) and my jaw dropped. He now had a lizard like tail, a chain around his neck, visor like sunglasses, small yellow gems on the palm of his hands, and longer finger nails almost as if they were claws.

(That's right! I'm doing a Digimon World Data Squad and Digimon World 1 up in this bitch!)

(Also if you're asking. This is Vemmon/BEMmon it has the features that (Y/N) gained.)

Millie: Moxxie! Wake up!

Moxxie: I'm up!

Millie:Look at (Y/N).

Moxxie:I don't see what I need to be looking a-

He went quiet once he saw (Y/N)'s new physical features.

Moxxie:Wa- how?

Millie:I don't know.

We heard a yawn and it came from (Y/N).

(Y/N): Morning Millie. Morning Moxxie.

Millie:G-good morning (Y/N).

(Y/N): Did I do something wrong?

Millie:No you didn't sweetheart.

I sat down next to him petting his hair that now had red low light on his cowlick.

Millie: You know that thing you said about your dad? You were right. He was special.

Moxxie: Millie, aren't you going to tell him about the-

I glared back at my husband with the intent to kill causing him to shut up.

(Y/N):Millie what is he talking about?

I didn't want to freak him out, but since my husband opened his big mouth and (Y/N) even asked I have to tell him.

Millie:Well somehow you went through some sort of transformation that got rid of your horns, but gave you new features.

(Y/N):...Eh?

I sigh as I take (Y/N)'s hand and lead him into the bathroom mirror.

(Y/N):What the? W-what happened to my horns?!

I was more surprised that he was more worried about his horns opposed to everything else that happened to him.

Millie: I don't know.

Moxxie:Uh Millie. How do you plan on taking care of him while we are at work?

Millie:We can just leave him with Loona for a while, or take him with us.

Just then we heard we heard (Y/N)'s stomach growl loudly.

Millie:We might want to start getting some breakfast before we get to work Hunny.