Chapter 7

3rd Person Pov

Late that night (Y/N) digivolved again, but this time it was different since his sudden evolution into Tyranamon. He now can only digivolve into Digimon that can Digivolve into Tyranamon. This time he has red almost wing like ears, his tail and hair turns a crimson red, and a symbol appeared on the top of his breast bone akin to the hazard symbol for radiation.

Millie Pov

I woke up this morning then headed to (Y/N)'s room and this time he was looking different again except he has more dinosaur like appearance. Moxxie slowly woke up behind me and picked up his phone.

Moxxie:Satan damnit sir...

Millie: What's wrong Moxxie?

Moxxie sighs as he got up.

Moxxie:Sir is picking us up today dunno why...

Millie:All right. I'll make sure that (Y/N) is ready to leave.

Moxxie heads back into our room to get ready for today. I followed after him while thinking about what today will hold with (Y/N) fully rested.

(Y/N) Pov

I woke up then headed to my new dresser and decided to wea pure red for some weird reason. After getting dressed I decided to cuddle with my Guilmon plush Loona won for me. I wagged my tail happily knowing that every day down here is just a day closer to finding my mommy.

Millie Pov

I went to (Y/N)'s room. I saw him dressed and hugging his plushie which he had a uncanny resemblance to now.

 I saw him dressed and hugging his plushie which he had a uncanny resemblance to now

Millie:(Y/N). I know you just got dressed, but we have to get something to eat in you because Blitzø is coming to pick us up for work.

(Y/N): Okay.

Loona Pov

I was on my way to Millie's place and I was excited because I get to see (Y/N) again.

Blitzø: Is there something I should know about between you and M and M?

I snarled angrily.

Loona:*yelling* That's none of your damn business Blitzø!

Blitzø: Satan's Ass crack Loonie! You didn't need to yell.

We made it over to Millie's Place and what surprised me still is that (Y/N) changed again.