Chapter 4

3rd Person Pov

The I.M.P van pulls up to Stolas's castle as both Stolas and his Daughter Octavia stepped outside. The two owl like demons entered the van, Octavia then noticed (Y/N) in the front seat with Loona. We then cut to Loo Loo Land. A van with an I.M.P decal spray painted on the side pulls into the rather empty parking lot. Moxxie exits the van and opens the side door. A very cramped Stolas extracts himself excitedly. His daughter exits the van far less excitedly. Stolas dons an apple-themed hat and gestures toward the park gate. Octavia groans and pulls her hat low over her face. Loona stepped out with (Y/N) in her arms much to Millie's displeasure (couldn't find the right word sorry if I'm using this world wrong).

Loona Pov

On our way here I learned little freak's name. Apparently it's (Y/N), I still prefer little freak, but I digress. He was asleep in my arms snuggled up to my chest for some reason. Regardless I watched the others do

Blitzø: Now, remember: this is work and work only. Me and my crew are not here to satisfy your perverted bird needs, alright?

Octavia: *disgustedly* Hey... Dad... Do we have to--?

Blitzø: Okay, yeah. Hold on right there, sweetie. [turns to Stolas] If you try fuckin' my little ass in that park, I swear to--

Stolas: You are so cute when you are serious!

Octavia: I'm literally gonna be sick.

Moxxie: Oh, crumbs! I knew today would be a lot! What do you need?

Fatty fishes around in a fanny pack and throws out several pill bottles as he lists off his inventory.

Moxxie: Anti-acids? Ibuprofen?

Fatty then shows Octavia several hypodermic needles of a glowing, acid green substance.

Moxxie: Morphine?

Octavia: That was figurative, old man.

Loona: Yeah get with the times fatty.

Moxxie: Oh, right.

Fatty chuckles sheepishly as he discards the needles into a nearby baby carriage, where a baby imp happily reaches out to play with its dangerous new "toys."

Moxxie: *under his breath* But, she said it was literal.

Millie: *excitedly* Wooooow! I haven't been to this place since I was a tot! *Disappointed* Too bad (Y/N) can't enjoy it...

A large letter falls off the sign of a nearby ride, crushing the teenaged imp underneath.

Loona and Octavia:Probably for the best...

Millie: It hasn't changed a bit though. Ohhh! LOOK! It's Big Woobly!

Millie gestures toward a hideously malformed animatronic dinosaur, which opens its mouth and lets out a terrifying, demonic shriek.

Moxxie: That is... deeply upsetting.

Millie: Oh, come on! It's fun! You've never been here?

Moxxie: No. Theme parks always disturbed me, especially the mascots.

The park's mascot, Loo Loo appears out of nowhere behind Fatty.

Loo Loo: Well, hey there!

Moxxie: *jumps back in terror* AAAAAH!!

Fatty's scream woke (Y/N) up causing him to squirm.

Loo Loo: I'm Loo Loo! Welcome to Loo Loo Land! If y'all get hurt here, just try and sue us!

Stolas: *gasps* Look! Via! It's Loo Loo!

Octavia: I have a question.

Loo Loo: Well, ask away, little girlie! A-hyuk a-hyuk a-hyuk!