I am Elizabeth daughter of Chaos

Elizabeth fought and fought the titans army after a while when many casualties had happened and almost all the demigod were hurt she knew that she couldn't hide anymore.

She went up to Percy and told him to go defeat Kronos and that she will take care of everything.

Then after he left she prayed to her mothers for them to help the god defeat Typhon. Then vision popped up. she could see the gods fighting Typhon and then a shadow flew over. She saw Typhon Freeze and then disappear as if vanished forever. She knew that her mother(Khaos) had done her part.

Then she looked at the street. She saw as many of the monster continued attacking and watched as many friends were brought down to their knees. But what broke her was when she saw Clarisse being hit in the leg and crumpling to the ground. She growled and then she exploded.

Power came out of her and many mystical animals appeared behind her They all attacked the beasts. As for Elizabeth Millions of Tentacle made of pure power came out her back and killed all monsters that dared get in her way. Her fury was unleashed on all the monsters. She wasn't thinking anymore, her only goal was to destroy all monsters. After all of the monsters were destroyed her power finally calmed down. She looked around her and saw many demigods that were on their deathbed previously all healed and they were all gaped at her. Then the gods arrived and at the same moment Percy and Annabeth appeared carrying the body of Luke Castellan. They al gaped at the mound of golden dust and saw that everyone else( Other than the gods) were gaping at Elizabeth.

"Eli?" Said Annabeth weekly "What happened?"

One of the younger demigods spoke up. "She was upset by something and she became really powerful a You see these mythical animals she summoned all of them and it was so cool she defeated all of the monsters that were attacking and even healed a lot of us that would have died."

The gods then turned their attention to Elizabeth

"You did all of this?" Athena asked weekly

"Yes I did"

"H-how?" said Zeus even he was shocked by her power 

Elizabeth smirked.

"Moms!" she called

Then two being appeared before them 

All gods widened their eyes and bowed upon seeing who they were.

Nyx and Chaos

"Rise" said Nyx

The gods got up and stared at Elizabeth.

Nyx looked at Chaos.

Chaos sighed.

"My and my daughter Nyx mixed our auras with that of an mortal to create young Elizabeth here so yes She is the daughter of both of us"

Elizabeth smiled and finally let her Night and Chaos aura show.

All of the god widened their eyes at her power

She could've easily defeated all of them with a hand tied behind her back.

Artemis smile and then she bowed

The god followed suite then the demigods and lastly even Nyx and Chaos.

Chiron spoke

"Let us honor Elizabeth Danger Adira Majnée Daughter of Nyx and Chaos the primordial goddesses of night and everything"

Around the world every demigod or god or monster lowered their heads in respect for Elizabeth Daughter of Chaos.

Heyy guys two chapter in a day! Whoo! Anyways the usual Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment. Until next chapter you lovely people

-Nixxie

Word Count: 546