Mattheo

Elizabeth looked up a handsome boy about their age was before them.

Beside her Jadis widened her eyes by like a lot.

Elizabeth looked at her " What is it Jadis?"

Jadis looked at her and communicated through their telepathy link.

That's Mattheo my brother

Elizabeth glanced at Mattheo and then said "sorry 'bout Jadis. Guys come on let's go"

But just as she turned around Mattheo held out an arm and stopped her. Behind her the other demigods ( except for Jadis ) took out their weapons and pointed them at him. 

Mattheo widened his eyes. "Woah"

Elizabeth turned around " Guys put you weapons down, he is not an enemy"

"How do you know?" Percy growled at Mattheo 

Elizabeth pointed at his left arm. Mattheo was wearing a T-shirt by the way.

Mattheo looked down and saw that the dark mark was exposed.

He looked up and raised an eyebrow at the demigods.

Elizabeth smirked at him and then snapped her fingers and then all the demigods disappeared.

Mattheo pov

WTF? Who the fuck was that?

I mean she is kiiiinda hot tho. Oh my god Mattheo remember why you are here. And who was that other girl Jadis I think? Why does she look soo familiar?

September first: On the train.

The demigods walked through the train looking for an empty compartment all of the compartments had at least twenty people in it. Elizabeth spotted a compartment with only six people and pointed it out to her friends. Percy walked up to the door and knocked.

The door slid open.

"Excuse me can we sit here everywhere else is full.

The people inside looked at them super shocked as if no one had dared to join them, which is true by the way. Anyways, a girl looked at them. Then she looked at another boy as if asking him if they could come in.

Oh great.

Mattheo

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Mattheo looked at the girl and then nodded.

The girl smiled and then turned to them. 

"Yeah sure come on in I'm Pansy Parkinson."

The demigods went in and sat down.

"Theodore Nott"

"Blaise Zabini"

"AsToriA grEengRasS"

The demigods snickered a little at her bratty voice.

Astoria glared at them then looked at Percy and winked. Annabeth glared backs and pulled Percy closer to her.

"Malfoy, Draco Malfoy" 

 Malfoy smirked at Elizabeth and then hit his lip then looked her up and down.

Elizabeth looked at him blankly and then a dagger slid into her hand from nowhere.

The wizards widened their eyes.

Jadis looked at Elizabeth then at Draco then she pulled out a dagger from her pocket.

"Don't flirt with her you bleached fool"

Astoria looked at Jadis then she sneered at Elizabeth.

"Oh so you need your friends to back you up?"

Elizabeth looked at her still blank I'm the face she said "No I simply don't waste my time on imbeciles like you"

Percy cringed.

Mattheo looked at the interaction and smirked "well my name is Mattheo Riddle"

"Percy Jackson"

"Annabeth Chase"

"Nico di Angelo"

"Will Solace"

"Thalia"

"Jadis"

The wizards looked at Elizabeth.

Elizabeth sighed.

"Elizabeth M"

Pansy looked at her.

"But what is your last name?"

Elizabeth smiled "That will be shared on a later date."