The first task

The champions had their family visit but due to Elizabeth being a half orphan they didn't think anyone would come.

That is until they saw who was waiting for them.

"Luke? Bianca?" For the first time in a very long time Elizabeth had tears in her eyes.

You see due to her being in this world the plot changed and Bianca and Luke were not dead. Bianca joined the hunters and Luke was revived with some magic from Chaos.

She hadn't seen them for years.

The demigods chatted before heading for the Slytherins common room.

They entered and Bianca glanced at Nico. Nico nodded.

"Guys  this is my sister. Bianca Di-Angelo"

"Sister... soooooo" Mattheo said.

Nico nodded.

"Bianca, That is Mattheo, Pansy, Malfoy, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo or Enzo Berkshire, Daphne Greengrass and-"

"AsToRiA GreEnGraSs" Astoria said.

Bianca coughed and the demigods turned and left.

<-Time skip to the first task->

The demigods were eating when professor McGonagall came and she called for Elizabeth. 

Elizabeth was excited but first 

Flashback

The demigods were eating the other day when Dinglidick stood up and spread his arms. "There will be new students coming to our school for the tournament please do not try to cause problems with them you will not enjoy it.

Then a group of people walked in. All the muggles and Holf-bloods that know about them sucked in a breath. The Creepypastas were here. 

The demigods looked at eachother. 

 Elizabeth-fuck...

Flashback over

The demigods went down to the court. 

The champions lined up and wished each other good luck.

They each picked out a dragon

Elizabeth had picked out an shadow fury.

She took a breath and walked into the enclosure