So I'm fighting a Shadow dragon

Guys I changed it up a Elizabeth is the daughter of Chaos but blessed by Nyx. She's not her daughter, They're sisters.

As Elizabeth walked into the enclosure, she thought to herself how ironic this was. A Shadow fury is a Shadow and flying creature both in her range of control. She felt a slight weight on head as she walked in and saw the dragon. Then she noticed a dark glow surrounding her. She remembered the scale she had received and how she hadn't studied it yet. As she went the dragon growled. Elizabeth noticed a figure in the stands.  It was her sis Nyx. She turned to look at the dragon. The shadow fury sniffed her before bowing and moving away. Elizabeth smiled and picked up the golden egg. She then noticed the restraints on the Fury's legs. She scowled. Such a majestic creature should not be chained up. She walked up to the dragon. She saw people coming into the closure but she put up a barrier blocking them out.

She went up to the dragon and layed a hand on her snout. 

"I'm sorry they chained you up" she said. Everyone in the stands was shocked. The dragon had not attaked the girl. 

The shadow fury roared and to everyones suprise spoke.

"It's Quite alright dear"

Elizabeth shook her head then did a bit of magic. The restraints disappeared. She created a basket for the eggs. Then she lifted the barrier.

The Shadow fury flew out and Elizabeth smiled. She walked out of the grounds and her friends rushed up to her. Jadis was furious. Growing up Elizabeth had discovered that Jadis is very fond of mythival creatures especially Phoenixes, kitsuneys, and Dragons.

Elizabeth smiled at Jadis. " Calm down"

But Jadises eyes were Red and Black " They locked up a nesting mother dragon"

Elizabeth sighed. "Humans are not what they seem anymore"

Pansy was shocked " Elizabeth why did the dragon not attack you at all?"

Elizabeth turned to her "I have an affinity with creatures. Especially Dark ones"

Mattheo " dark ones? Wait you never told me your parents name!"

Elizabeth glanced at him " Not now"

Mattheo pouted.

Elizabeth laughed at his expression

Mattheo grinned at her and then walked out of the tent.

Hey lovelies! Sorry for not updating for so long. Pls vote and follow🙏🏻😋 Byeeee

- Nixxie