The Sorting

Elizabeth and the demigods entered the great hall where they saw the sorting hat waiting for them to be sorted.

Prof McGonagall pulled out a scroll and proceeded to read from it.

After she was done the headmaster stood up and said some stuff before announcing that they were going to have exchange students this year.

Then prof McGonagall started calling out their names.

"Annabeth Chase"

Annabeth walked up to the sorting hat and she then sat on the stool and the hat was placed upon her head.

"Slytherin!"

The sorting continued until They were all finished. Surprisingly they were put all in Slytherin. But Elizabeth was thinking of what the hat had said to her.

You'd do well in all the houses but for some reason Hogwarts wants me to put you here.

She snapped out of her reverie and focused on what the old headmaster was saying.

"This year Hogwarts will be hosting the Teri wizard tournament. But due to the death toll being so high only people off age, that is to say seventeen or older may participate"

They didn't't pay much attention after that the demigods chatted together.

"Hey Ellie are you going to join?" Annabeth asked They all knew how much Elizabeth loved death threatening tasks.

Elizabeth nodded

Percy sighed "That's good at least one of us is joining, personally I have had enough of death threatening experiences."

Elizabeth laughed and they went back to eating. 

Some days later : DADA

The demigods sat in a row in front of their professor whom had 4 spiders in a jar after the 'joyful' presentation of the unforgivable curses there was still one spider left. Moody left that spider alone and continued teaching. But. Elizabeth noticed that the spider was a Brazilian Wandering spider so using her magic she summoned it and replaced it with a lookalike. After class was over they went to the great hall to be greeted with the notice of the arrivle of the Drumstrang and Beauxbatons students.

A few days later they arrived and the demigods waited for the new student and after they arrived when everyone went to sleep Elizabeth put her name in.

The Choosind Day

AsTorIA was bragging about how she will eb chosen because of how powerful she is. The slithering just shook their heads, same with the demigods. 

The Slytherins because they were thinking that Matthew would be chosen while the demigod knew that Elizabeth will be chosen.

The day of the choosing came.

" The Drumstrang champion is...... Victor Krum!"

"The Beauxbatons champion is Fleur Delcour"

"The Hogwarts champion is... Mattheo Riddle!"

The Slytherins who made bets with the demigods against Elizabeth turned and told them to pay up but the demigods only smirked and shook their heads.

" And the champion for Camp Half-blood is..."

The Slytherins stared wide eyed

"Elizabeth Danger Adira M"

The demigods cheered as Elizabeth got up and walked into the room. When she arrived the champions turned around. 

Fleur was the first to speak 

" Well zis is interesting."

Elizabeth smiled " How about we all work together and help each other get through the tasks because I personally don't wanna die"

Victor chuckled " Very well we will work together"

Then the adults came in and told them the rules

Elizabeth spoke up " Is is possible for me not to use my wands as you had received from my former mentor that use wandless magic at Camp"

The adults pondered for a while before nodding and leaving. Elizabeth smirked and went back into the common room.

Back in the common room the demigods cheered and they all excitedly chatted about stuff like what Elizabeth will face.

Weeks passed and before they knew it, it was time for the first task.

Hey guys sorry for not updating in a while. Also spoiler Bellatrix is not Mattheos real mom and Voldymoldy and mattheo knows but they can't let the world know just yet.

💅🏻-Nixxie