Why another quest? Wait where?

It had been a year since Kronos attacked the two giant wars are also over and now Elizabeth is 17. She was happily walking along the shore. She had changed a lot cause of puberty her curves were a lot more curvy and her hair was longer and silkier. Let's just say, imagine the hottest female in the world and then imagine her even prettier yeah that's Elizabeth. After all she was a legacy of Aphrodite through her dad. Elizabeth did not go to Hogwarts but she self taught herself  to learn magic and since she is a magical prodigy and legacy of Hecate through her dad she mastered it all so easily. She was also a dangerous woman.How dangerous? Well she could easily beat all of the Olympian gods with only her magic and not tire herself out, then combine that with all her powers and sassy Bess and boom! That is our amazing Elizabeth.

Elizabeth!

Oop bai I gotta run Chiron wants me for some thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elizabeth arrived at the big house and saw that Thalia, Nico, Annabeth, Percy, Will and Jadis there already.

The real name of Jadis is Lucianna. yep Lucianna Riddle. Elizabeth met her when she was around 10 she found Jadis in the woods alone because she was hunting down a monster and it led her to Jadis. After a round of introductions between the two they became best friends quickly and after arriving at camp they found out that she was legacy to Hecate, Hades, Zeus, Amphitrite, Nyx, Demeter, Apollo and Hermes. Elizabeth guessed that her brother would also be the same. Anyways since she was a legacy of Nyx she stayed in the Nyx cabin and she was also pretty powerful.

Anyways back to the story->

Hi Chiron, hey Jada (Jadis), Hey Annie, What's up?

"We want you guys to go to Hogwarts-"

Before he could finish all of us fell to the floor laughing well almost all of us. Me, Jada and Nico had the dignity to remain straight but we couldn't hold in our laughter.

"Boar Acne, the school is named boar acne" I said (This is in Elizabeth's POV)

Okay before we continue any further we have to get some things straight. The ships are Solangelo, Percabeth, Jiper, Caleo you know the cannon ones. Jason is NOT dead. Voldymoldy is good in this case and he has only fought a political war. Harry Potters parents are not dead. The prophecy exists but it is a fake that Dumbledore made hoping to lay the blame on a kids shoulder. Harry is an arrogant prat. Good Ron and Hermione. Hermione is a daughter of Athena. The Hogwarts curriculum was changed to 9 years so people can get better education. They are all 3 years older than Pottah. They are in year seven. And yeah that's about it!

Back to the story- >

After everyone had gotten over the shock of the name Hogwarts they paid attention again.

"Alright now that you guys are paying attention I think it's sufficient to say that you will be going to that school under the disguise of American exchange students. Some of you - at this he looked at Elizabeth and Janis - already have magic but some of you don't so tomorrow Lady Hecate will arrive to bless you. She will tell you everything you need to know about the wizard into world and she will then give you the knowledge of everything you need to know about in magic. Lastly we need an alias for the school"

I spoke up "What we still call it camp Half-blood and we just say that it is a camp for half-bloods and we just do more camp like activities instead of school activities and that will also help for why we are all half-bloods" I pointed at everyone around us. "Except for me and Jada we are pure bloods so we will have to pay attention to what we do and say. We can say that we went to the camp because we had nowhere else to go and that we are something that is counted as half blood in America." 

"Great idea Elizabeth" Chiron said to me. I smirked and said "Thanks you"

Okie hey guys. Don't forget to vote and please comment. Also what do you think Mattheo Riddle and Elizabeth Majnées ship name should be?

-Nixxie