Romeo Lee (POV)

• Dedicated to Angelo Villaruel

To my "baby", who no tear will fall that I won't catch... i promise that I'll never be so far again... no matter what... as long as you promise to come back soon, lol! Can't wait to hang out again with you... *hug* miss you so much...

PHOTO OF ANDRE ON THE SIDE >>>

________________________________________________________________________________

A couple of days later after Drew’s operation, I decided to visit him. Jaeson said he had an internal bleeding, but isn’t that bad, it could have been worse if Huntress didn’t heal him.

“His spine was hit and it would have resulted to permanent paralysis if Huntress had not healed him.” I remembered Jaeson say.
It was like he was telling me that that Huntress girl saved Drew, he wouldn’t have needed saving it wasn’t for her, I thought.

She was rushed to the hospital after she healed Drew and after two days she returned to the dorm, looking weaker compared the last time I saw her. And her guards seem to be closer to her that day too. I wondered what happened but I hated this girl so much I didn’t really care.

But since the attack, students were harder on her, everyone wanted a piece of her, but she still refused to fight. I watched her moping around class and coming back after break with new wounds or bruises to sport. I once caught a glimpse of a bunch of seniors about to attack her. They jumped in on her and punched and kicked her around. But she hardly even lifted a finger to block. Then I noticed how her attackers would just give up on her, complaining. But she doesn’t seem to mind.

But what seemed to surprise me the most was how Hunter and Winter seem not to meddle with these attacks. Unlike what happened to the members of the Karate club on Huntress’ first week. Everyone knew it was Hunter and Winter, except for Huntress. Hunter had that site cleaned before she even heard of it much more seen it.

“Idiots.” I said under my breath as I entered the hospital, a memory of seeing her walking into class bloody, her stitches gave in.

“Shut up.” Tathiannah snapped at me after I warned her of the dangers of having her wound kicked or punched.

“It’s ok Tatheey.” She said, in pain, but she smiled. “I just need to heal my wound, and I’ll be ok.”

Later that day, we saw her again being beaten down by some seniors again.

What’s wrong with her?” Hans asked, while we watched.

“If she’s trying to kill herself she should just tell me, I’ll finish her off.” Dale says.

“Hey, hands off.” Andre warned, “Remember, I have plans for her.”

“Then get your plans over and done with.” Dale says impatiently, “I have a bone to pick with that girl.”

“What about you Romeo Lee?” Billy asked.

I watched her as she wipe off the blood from her lips as I listened to the boys, “I already put her in trouble by letting her walk alone in NSA. You guys do what you want.” I turned to leave.

“I still can’t believe you’re letting the hottest girl slip away.” Charles says.

I forced a smile, “I have a lot to spare, don’t worry.” They stifled a laugh, “I’ll take anybody, but she’ll never be on of my girls, she’s too weak.”

“Might whimper under your hold?” Hans teased, and I just shrugged as they laughed.

“Plus she’s Hunter’s sister.” Andre pointed out. I frowned, “But I don’t care. She’ll be multi purpose then, blackmail and sex slave…”