Romeo Lee

PHOTO OF AUDI R8 2011 >>>

"Are we there yet big brother?" Ash asked.

I grinned, "Ten minutes more, kiddo."

"Will big sister be there?" Iahejlle asked.

"I'm not sure," I said, "she sounded excited, so I'm guessing she will be."

She smile and looked out of the window. Then we saw a plane fly by over us.

"I guess we're closer than I expected." I said.

A few minutes later we were out front of the airport and saw dozens of police officers by the entrance, holding out there photos.

"How do we get in if the security's looking for us?" Iahejlle asked.

I was thinking the same thing.

Drive on and go to the private entrance.

I felt relieved hearing from her again. Thought you bailed out on me.

I heard her stifle a laugh. I'm not that easy to get rid of, Romeo Lee. You know that better than anyone.

Suddenly when we were nearing the gates, a car drove pass us and stopped right in front of us. Men in suites stepped out; I glanced and saw that they were carrying guns with them.

"Shit!" I reversed and started to counter flow as car beeped and swerved out of my way.

What's wrong Romeo Lee?

They tracked us, right in front of the gates too, damn!

I'll be there in a second.

"No!"

"Romeo Lee!" Iahejlle shouts, holding unto her the door handle, her eyes closed.

"Just hold on guys." I said, and then I performed another 180 degree turn and drove along with the other cars.

But then a black car bumped us from behind.

I looked at my rearview mirror, and saw a man with a gun leaning out the window.

"Get down!" I shouted, as they started gunning us down. Ash was lying down on the floor at the back, while Iahejlle was crouched in the space in front of her.

"Waft!" Waft nodded and flew through the broken glass at the back and disarmed the man.

Turn around and go Romeo Lee, I'll hold them off.

"What?!"

A car drove by us, a red Audi R8, the window rolled down and I saw Huntress and Dean. Huntress grinned my way, saluted with a gun. Then she performed a perfect 180 and drove backwards, our windows were now side by side.

"Told you I'll be here." she said.

"What the- are you crazy?!" I shouted over all the wind.

Huntress grinned, "I love the thrill, don't you?" I don't why, but that made me chuckle and shook my head. "Get them out of here, I'll meet you there."

"You sure?"

"I don't want them to get caught in this mess." she shouts eyeing her side mirror, grins and look up at me. "Need to be discreet."

"So a  hot red sports car driving backwards and being shot at is discreet to you?" I said with a smirk.

"You forgot to mention bullet proof and shielded." she joked. Then she glanced behind her.