3 magical words

Abhishek woke to a view of Manisha, asleep next to him, her hair spread out messily on the pillow. He smiled and shifted, placing an arm around her, gently nudging her awake. He brushed a few strands of her hair off her face, admiring her beauty.

Manisha stirred and opened her eyes slowly, seeing Abhishek smiling down at her, before smiling back. He leaned in to kiss her softly, loving the taste of his new wife.

Abhishek yeh sab baad mei karna. Ab uth ja. Aaj bahut kaam hai, Manisha said.

Abhishek hugged Manisha tightly.

Thodi der aur bas, Abhishek said like a kid.

Nahi Abhishek tu kabhi nahi uthta time par, ab uth ja, Manisha said.

Manisha tried to get up but Abhishek mascular arm on her waist wasn't letting her go.

After almost half an hour Abhishek finally let Manisha go.
Now Manisha was happily cooking in the kitchen.

She hummed happily as she prepared breakfast for her and her husband, Abhishek. She continued to sing as she chopped the vegetables, her mind wandering as the aroma of the food filled the kitchen.

Suddenly, all of her senses were alerted as she felt a pair of strong arms wind around her waist. She laughed as she felt Abhishek's embrace from behind.

'Abhishek ab jaane bhi de' she said, as she continued to chop the vegetables.

Abhishek looked at her with twinkling eyes.

Ab itni sundar biwi kisi ki hogi toh woh usse kaise jaane de, Abhishek said.

Manisha melted at the warmth in his voice. She turned in his embrace and looked into his eyes.

Thank you,' she said. 'Har cheez ke liye.

Abhishek smiled and kissed her forehead, before letting her go and leaning against the counter and watched her cook like he always does.

Manisha finished cooking breakfast and the two of them enjoyed it together. As they talked and laughed, Manisha knew that no matter what, with Abhishek by her side, she was home.

Manisha smiled fondly as she watched her husband, Abhishek, get ready for work. As she stood there admiring him, she noticed that his tie was slightly crooked. Acting on impulse, she grabbed a nearby stool and stepped up on it, so she could reach Abhishek's neck and adjust his tie.
Abhishek looked at her with a bemused expression as she leaned into him and adjusted his tie. She gave him a cheeky smile as she stepped down from the stool and joked, 'Ab agar main apne pati dev ka dhyan nahi rakhungi toh kon rakhega?'
Abhishek smiled back fondly and wrapped his arms around Manisha, murmuring lowly, 'bilkul patni ji haq se rakhiye'.

(Manisha fixing Abhishek's tie id forever constant)

Manisha hugged him back and kissed his cheek

They laughed and embraced for a few moments before Abhishek finally said goodbye and headed off for some work. As she watched him go, Manisha couldn't help but feel proud--not just for her husband, but for herself, too--for choosing Abhishek as her husband

As she closed the door, she got a phone call from Abhishek's mother.
She excitedly went to pick up the phone.

Manisha held the phone to her ear and continued her conversation with Abhishek's mother.

Beta kaisi hai tu? , Abhishek's mother asked.

Main theek hoon aur Abhishek bhi theek hai. Main uska acche se khyal rakhti hoon. Aap chinta mat karna, Manisha said.

Beta tune mera question nahi suna? Maine kaha kaise hai tu. Abhishek ka dhyan toh tu acche se rakhti hai hi aur mujhe uski chinta bhi nahi hai. Uske chakkar main tu apna dhyan rakhna mat bhoolna,. Abhishek's mother said.

Manisha's cheeks filled with heat at the compliment and she thanked her mother in law for her kind words.

Manisha thanked her and said goodbye. She hung up the phone with a smile. She was so grateful to have such a loving and supportive mother in law, and that made all the difference in making this new life so perfect.

Abhishek first went to sign a deal and then he started prepartion for his new YouTube video.

Then he suddenly gets a call from his wife.

Thode samay bhi nahi raha ja raha mere bagair biwi ji, Abhishek said.

Abe chal na maine isliye phone kiya hai ki ghar aate wakt atta le aiyo, Manisha said.

Accha ji done. Aur kuch matlab mere liye kuch bolna hai? Like 3 magical words?, Abhishek said and laughed.

Haan bolna hain na. 'Tu bewakoof hai', Manisha said and cut the call.

Abhishek laughed at her action and on the other side Manisha was laughing after cutting the call. They got married but their cute nok jhok is always going to remain same throughout their life.

Tu hi toh jannat meri, Tu hi mera junoon
Tu hi to mannat meri, Tu hi rooh ka sukoon
Tu hi aakhion ki thandak, tu hi dil ki hai dasta

Welcome to the married life of Abhishek Malhan and his tiny wife Manisha Malhan

Authors note

How was it guyss? This book is going to have a lots of romance, drama, angst and action. Like my every book this book will also have a happy ending