The Darkness And The Stars

Today Jiya and her mother came to Malhan house.
Abhishek nervously patted his hair and straightened his shirt as he heard the doorbell ring. His wife, Manisha, shot him a sidelong glare and muttered, "Aaj agar woh tujhse chipki na main tera mooh todh dungi."

Chinta mat kar main kaam se bahar ja raha hoon, Abhishek said and opened the door.

He greeted them and apologised for leaving for some important work leaving Jiya and her mother both disappointed
As Jiya entered the living room, Manisha couldn't help but feel a pang of annoyance. She sat in the adjoining room, listening to their conversation..

Manisha glanced across the room and caught sight of her mother-in-law, Dimple Malhan, giggling with Jiya's mother.

Apki samdhi ki kami main poori kar deti hoon, Jiya's mother said and laughed.

Ek maa ke bina ladki kuch bhi nahi hoti. Koi ho ya na ho ek maa toh honi chahiye, ek maa hi sikhati hai bacche ko sab cheeze. Warna baccha aage chalkar kya kare ,uska character kaisa ho, hume kya pta , jiya said..

Maybe Jiya didnt mean it that way but
A pang of sadness tugged at Manisha's heart, reminding her of her own mother who was taken from her far too soon.

Manisha had a traumatic childhood, and it had left her inner child broken and struggling to heal. She had lost her mother at a young age, and her father had been left to handle the loss and the family's financial struggles alone. It was this trauma that had caused Manisha to sometimes slip into depressive episodes and extreme isolation.

She doesn't want to make people think she is playing a victim card but the sexual assault she has faced in her life and the constant criticism in bigg boss house left a big impact on her.

Her husband Abhishek was the only one who could help Manisha through these episodes. He was her rock, her safe place, and the only one who truly understood the depth of her pain. 

He knew that all she needed was time and love to heal her inner child, and he was always there to provide both. With Abhishek's help, Manisha slowly began to feel safe and secure again. She could finally start to let go of her pain and move forward with her life.

But today she doesn't have her husband with her and she feels like she is gonna have a panic attack.

She was feeling alone and scared, her mind racing with anxious thoughts. She knew she had to do something to calm herself so she decided to take some deep breaths. She closed her eyes and tried to focus on her breathing, counting her inhalations and exhalations.

She told her mother in law that she is not feeling well and went to her room.

She rushed to her bedroom and closed the door, desperate to be alone. She sat on the floor and started to hug herself, trying to contain the fear that threatened to overwhelm her.But it was too much. Tears started streaming down her face as she tried to comprehend the situation. She felt so helpless and scared. 

Mumma, she whispered and cried harder.

After few hours of helplessly lying on the floor, she heard a knock on her door. It was her husband..

Manisha babu, yeh kya haal bana rakha hai?Mummy ne bola teri tabiyat kharab hai aur mujhe jaldi se ghar bulaya, he asked softly and sat on the floor with her.

Manisha didn't reply, she looked at Abhishek and it was like their eyes were speaking and Abhishek understood the situation immediately.

Manisha idhar aa jaldi, Abhishek said and took her hands and lead her to the balcony.

Kal parso maine teri mummy se baat kari, Abhishek said and Manisha's eyes widened in suprise.

Kaise? , Manisha asked in a small voice.

Yeh wala jo tara chamak raha hai na usse, unhone tera khayal rakhne ko kaha aur yeh bhi kaha ki tu unhe zyada miss mat karna woh har pal tere saath hai, Abhishek said softly and hugged Manisha as they sat on the balcony's floor.

Tujhse baat kari? Apni beti se kyun nahi kari? , Manisha asked cutely.

Kyunki beti ka khayal rakhne wala bhi toh main hi hoon, Abhishek said and Manisha nodded and hugged Abhishek tightly with her tiny hands.

Manisha was looking up, mesmerized by the beauty of the stars, but Abhishek was not looking at the sky, but rather at Manisha. He watched her as she stared into the night sky, her face lit up with wonder

Abhishek wiped her tears and kept her head on his shoulder.
Manisha said in her mind"bahut naseeb wale hote hai jinko itna care karne wala milta hai" and she smiled.

The night was getting late, and Manisha’s eyes were getting heavy. Abhishek watched as she slowly drifted off to sleep, standing there in the middle of the garden. He carefully lifted her up in his arms and carried her back into the house. He gently placed her on the bed and tucked her in.

He kissed her forehead and whispered, “Mera bhola baccha".

He looked at the woman he loved so dearly, and he knew that no matter how many stars were in the sky, she was the brightest star of them all.