His care

Manisha stormed into Abhishek's office, determined to find her elusive husband. His assistant, Priya, quickly intercepted her with outstretched arms.
"Sorry, ma'am, but Mr. Abhishek is in a very important meeting right now. You can't just barge in like that!" Priya stated firmly.
Manisha arched an eyebrow and smirked mischievously. "Oh, really? Mrs. Manisha Malhan ko koi nahi rok sakta.

With a swift side-step, Manisha slipped past Priya's flailing arms and barged into the meeting, stunning everyone present. Abhishek, taken aback by her audacity, quickly regained his composure.

"Everyone get out - at once!" Abhishek commanded, his voice resonating with unyielding authority. "Meri biwi ko mujhse baat karni hai."

The room erupted into a whirlwind of gasps and shuffling chairs as the attendees scrambled to escape the unexpected intrusion.Everyone were shocked. Did he really stop the meeting in the middle just because his wife wants to talk to him?
Abhishek's eyes never left Manisha, curiosity and affection swirling in their depths.

Manisha walked confidently toward him, her gaze fixed solely on her husband. Their eyes met and locked in a perfect symphony of understanding. Without a word, she wrapped her arms around Abhishek in a tight embrace.

Tujhe maza aata hai na har bar naya kaarnama karne mei? Tu baad mei bhi aa sakti thi, Abhishek teased her.

Mujhe pata hai. Par mujhe teri yaad aa rahi thi, Aaj poore din tujhse nahi mili, Manisha said and pouted.

Mera bachha bas thodi der ruk ja yeh meeting khatam ho jayegi, tab hum saath mei movie dekhenge ghar par. Theeke? , Abhishek said and Manisha nooded like a child.

After some time, Abhishek's meeting wrapped up, and as he walked into his office, he found Manisha curled up on the sofa, sleeping soundly like a small child. He couldn't help but smile at the sight of his wife, who was both a badass and a little cutie. Only his cutie.

Since Manisha is two months pregnant, she has started acting a little childhish and she goes through a lot of mood swings but Abhishek is there to tolerate it for his love. Instead he founds her childish behavior and mood swings cute.

Leaning against the doorframe, Abhishek quietly approached Manisha and knelt down, observing her peaceful slumber. Her gentle snores reminded him of a kitten purring. "Manisha..." he whispered, gently shaking her shoulder. "Hey, uth ja, sleepyhead." Manisha stirred, blinking her eyes open. "Abhishek?" she mumbled, rubbing her eyes. "Khatam ho gayi?" He nodded, a fondness evident in his eyes. "Meeting ho gayi, meri jaan . Chal. Ghar chalte hai."

With a sleepy smile, she allowed Abhishek to lift her into his arms. He carried her with ease, her head nestled against his chest. Manisha wrapped her arms around his neck and sighed contently, feeling safe in his embrace.

Back home, they settled onto the couch together, snuggling close beneath a cozy blanket. Abhishek put on their favorite movie, his fingers absently rubbing Manisha's tired feet. "Aaj itna chali Tu. Pairo mei dard toh nahi ho raha? ," he murmured sympathetically. Manisha sighed in bliss, closing her eyes. "Ho raha hai ,Thank you so much Abhishek."

He chuckled softly, his heart full of love for the woman who had captured his heart. "Tere liye kuch bhi, meri cutie."
As the movie played, their laughter and whispers filled the room, creating a haven of love and warmth, where a badass woman and her doting husband found solace in each other's arms. And so, in the soft glow of the television screen, their shared bond grew stronger, proving that no matter what life threw at them, they would always find comfort in each other's love.
Manisha mumbled a small I love you Abhishek like always and slept in his arms.

AUTHORS NOTE
Abhishek is a literal green flag
This chapter is so cute. Sorry for late update. This chapter is a little short. Recently I am busy. Sorry yall