Storm part 2

As the message from the mysterious sender flashed across Abhishek's screen, his heart raced. "Save her," it whispered, "at XXX place." Fear pierced his soul as he realized his wife, Manisha, had fallen into the clutches of his arch-nemesis, Vinod. Determination mingled with desperation, and Abhishek set off towards the fateful location.
He was going to do something today that is going to hurt his wife Manisha but he cannot do anything about it now.

Abhishek's heart raced as he entered the dimly lit warehouse. The scent of fear hung heavy in the air.

Upon his arrival, the sight that greeted him was heart-wrenching. Manisha lay unconscious, her body bruised and battered. Anguish overwhelmed him as a tear slipped from his eye, yet he forced himself to remain calm.

He looked  at her baby bump and said in his mind "chinta mat kar baby papa aa gaye hai".

With trepidation in his voice, Abhishek knelt beside her and gently whispered, "Manisha, my meri jaan utha ja. Main aa gaya." Slowly, her eyelashes fluttered, and she looked up at him weakly. "Abhishek," she murmured, her voice strained, Mujhe pata tha tu ayega."

Arre kya ho gaya? Kahi milan toh nahi ho gaya? , Vinod said from behind and Manisha flinched.
She panicked after seeing Vinod.

Abhishek yaha se chal please, Abhishek mujhe yaha se le chal, Manisha pleaded with tears in her eyes.

Kaha chal? Apko pata hai apke pyare pati dev ne kya kiya? Apko mujhe de diya kuch paiso ke badle, Vinod said and laughed loudly.

Manisha looked at Abhishek to say something but he had his head down low with saying anything.

Manisha's eyes were filled with betrayal, confusion, and pain. She had trusted Abhishek, and now she felt that trust had been broken. She had a lump in her throat, and her chest felt heavy with sorrow.

Vinod smirked, a cruel glint in his eyes. "Ah, Abhishek. Mujhe laga nahi tha tu mere itne kaam aayega".

Vinod moved closer to Manisha, caressing her face possessively. "She's mine now, Abhishek. Ab sirf meri hai."

Abhishek's fist twitched, itching to strike Vinod. But he reminded himself to stay calm, to play the role.

Main koi khelona nahi hai jo tum idhar udhar paas kardo, Manisha shouted while crying.

Abhishek couldn't take it anymore. His love was crying and it was because of him. He clenched his fist so hard that blood was coming out.

Chup tujhse poocha kisi ne? , Vinod shouted loudly at Manisha. Manisha flinched and cried harder.

Abhishek was filled with a fiery anger unlike anything he had ever experienced before. His blood boiled as he heard Vinod shout at his wife, Manisha. He wanted to do something, anything, to make Vinod realize how wrong it was to yell at his woman.

But Abhishek was helpless. He watched in agony as his wife cried, but he couldn't do anything to make it stop.

He wanted to lash out and make Vinod realize that no one should ever shout at his wife. But he could do nothing but stand there and watch as his wife, the person he loved most in this world, was made to feel so small and powerless by someone else.

Toh ab aapka koi kaam nahi you may leave, Vinod said to Abhishek.

Abhishek turned back to leave. He couldn't look at his wife.
He closed his eyes.

Soon, He heard the police siren and he smirked.
Abhishek's smirk was a combination of relief, satisfaction, and victory.

He turned back to look at Vinod's scared face. Vinod's pale face turned to a deep shade of fear as he heard the police sirens coming closer.

He looked at Manisha who had a confused face.
Bye bye Vinod, Abhishek said in a teasing voice.

Ek cheez reh gayi Vinod. Iss pehle police andar aye, Abhishek said He balled up his fists and launched himself at Vinod. He punched him squarely on the jaw, sending him to the floor.

Abhishek's face was red and his breaths were becoming labored

He marched over and grabbed Vinod by the collar.

He held Vinod firmly and spoke in an ice-cold voice.

'Manisha Rani sirf Abhishek ki hai aur Abhishek ki rahegi, usse koi haath laga ke dikhaye. Tune soch bhi kaise liya ki main terko Manisha de doonga? Woh koi khilona nahi hai. Na hi Manisha ya koi aur bhi aurat koi khilona nahi hai ki jab bhi mann kare kuch bhi karo,' he said in a tone that could not be mistaken. Then, he leaned in close and whispered in Vinod's ear"Vinod shuru tune kiya tha par yeh khatam main kar raha hoon, Game over".

He dropped Vinod on the ground and Abhishek dusted his clothes. He kicked Vinod one last time before going to his love and his life while police arrested Vinod.

He ran to Manisha and hugged her tightly as tears ran down Manisha's face.

Manisha's cry was full of deep sorrow and despair. It was as if her heart was breaking, and she could no longer hold back the pain she had been keeping inside. Abhishek's heart clenched when he heard Manisha's cry..

He held her tightly as he let her cry, comforting her with his embrace. Tears streamed down his own face as he tried to keep his own emotions at bay.

Mujhe laga tha ki tu sacchi mei-, manisha couldn't even complete the sentence.

Shhhh, aisa kabhi ho sakta hai? Meri jaan hai tu Manisha. Tere bina main jee nahi sakta, jab main terko meri jaan bolta hoon main sirf bolne ke liye nahin kehta. Tu sacch mei meri jaan hai. Police ko aane mei time lag raha tha iss liye mujhe Vinod ko distract karna tha, Abhishek whispered in her eyes and hugged her tightly.

I am sorry Manisha. Main terko aur humare baby ko protect nahi kar paya, Abhishek said with tears in his eyes.

Aisa kuch nahi hai babu, merko apne pati par aur baby ko apne papa pe bahut garv hai, Manisha said and she held Abhishek's face.

Manisha wiped away Abhishek's tears with her saree and kissed his forehead, reassuring him that he had done his best and that everything would be okay.

Abhishek looked at Manisha's lips as she blushed.
He stared at her lips for few moment but Manisha got impatient.

Ab jaldi kar, as soon as Manisha said Abhishek grabbed her face and kissed her.

The couple leaned into each other, both needing the comfort and strength the other provided. They shared a passionate kiss, longing for the light at the end of the tunnel. After a few moments they pulled away, both feeling a bit more hopeful. They knew that they could get through this together, no matter what happened.