The storm

Manisha paced back and forth in their bedroom, her hand resting gently on her round belly.

The worry lines etched deep on her forehead. Abhishek, always perceptive, noticed her distress and stepped into the room.

"Kya hua Manisha ji? Itni chinta mei kyun hai?" Abhishek asked, concern lacing his voice. Manisha sighed, her voice trembling with fear. "Abhi, mujhe dar lag raha hai. Sab kuch theek toh hoga na?"

Abhishek pulled her into a warm embrace, his strong arms enveloping her trembling form. "Manisha, meri jaan main apni poori takat laga dunga par terko aur baby ko kuch nahi hone doonga."

Manisha felt tears brimming in her eyes as she looked up at her husband, his eyes blazing with determination.

Memories flooded her mind, transporting her back to the time they first met. "Terko woh sari memories yaad hai ? Bigg Boss house wali ?" Manisha asked, her voice barely above a whisper. Abhishek chuckled, a nostalgic smile gracing his lips. "Kaise bhool sakta hoon yaar ? Tere liye sab se ladha tha main. Aur aaj tak regret nahi karta."

A warmth spread through Manisha's heart as she remembered their time together, the laughter and love they shared. "Maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki ek funny youtuber jo mujhe waha milega woh ek din mere bacche ka baap hoga," Manisha confessed, her voice filled with awe and love. "Tu Mera sab kuch hai, Abhi." Abhishek's eyes softened, his voice gentle as he whispered, "Tu bhi, Manisha."

They held each other tightly, finding solace and strength in their love.
Abhishek took her to a hotel for dinner to make her feel better.

Abhishek couldn't take his eyes off Manisha as they entered the hotel restaurant.
Dressed in a stunning black dress, she turned heads wherever she went. Possessively, he wrapped his arm around her waist, a proud grin on his face.
Manisha giggled, feeling the weight of everyone's gaze.

"Aaj lagta hai sab log hume hi dekh rahe hai," she teased. Abhishek squeezed her waist gently. "Unki galti bhi nahi hai. Tu lag hi itni sundar rahi hai."

They settled into their seats, ready to enjoy a delightful dinner together. Laughter filled the air as they shared jokes and stories, relishing in each other's company.

Then, amidst the fun, the conversation took a comical turn.

Abhishek kuch bhi mat bol," Manisha said with a mischievous twinkle in her eye, "Tu mujhse zyada time lagata hai bathroom mei. Theeke? ."

Abhishek snorted, feigning disbelief. "Oh please, Manisha. Tere comparison mei main kuch bhi nahi hoon." Manisha playfully punched his arm.

"Abe chal na Jhoota kahi ka!" The couple burst into laughter, their banter echoing throughout the restaurant.

With each playful jab, their love only seemed to grow stronger.

Their argument reached new heights, and they passionately debated, with everyone around them chuckling at their playful banter.

Abhishek mujhe bathroom jana hai, Manisha said embarassingly because she might lose the argument.

Dekhaaaa hagguuuu, tu yaha par bhi shuru ho gayi, Abhishek said.

Manisha stuck her tounge out and went to the bathroom.

Manisha returned from the bathroom, her hands still wet from washing. As she approached the table, she noticed her reflection in the mirror and froze.

There, standing beside her, was a man she never thought she'd see again. It was Vinod, Abhishek's sworn enemy. Vinod's eyes gleamed with malicious intent.

"Oh, Manisha," he sneered, "Terko toh pata hi hai uss din Abhishek ne kya kiya tha party mei, I need my revenge."

Manisha didn't reply back. He pinched her waist.

I need answers, Vinod said.
Manisha's heart pounded in her chest as she tried to speak, but Vinod quickly covered her mouth. His grip on her hands tightened, pain coursing through her veins like a cruel reminder of her predicament.

"Don't you dare create any drama, Manisha jii," Vinod growled, his voice dripping with venom.

"Waise baat toh sahi hai Abhishek ki biwi bahut sundar hai", Vinod said and touches her face with a dirty smirk.

"Humare iss chote se reunion ke baare mei kisi ko pata nahi chalna chahiye, especially Abhishek warna aapka bacche ko pata nahi kab kya ho jaye."

A tear slipped down Manisha's cheek, her fear mingling with an overwhelming sense of helplessness.

She desperately wanted to scream, to call for Abhishek's protection, but Vinod's threat kept her voice locked away.

As suddenly as he appeared, Vinod vanished, leaving Manisha trembling in the bathroom.

"Mujhe pata tha" she whispered, her voice choked with sadness. "Mujhe pata tha kuch aisa hoga. Zindagi mujhe khush nahi dekh sakti. Humari khushiyon ko nazar lag gayi Abhishek. Ab main isse kaise peecha chudau? .

She sat on the bathroom floor, traumatised, as she cries.

Authors note

Do you think Manisha should tell Abhishek about this incident?