Wedding

( 1 year ago)

Abhishek looked at his wife Manisha wearing a shimmering pink saree, her backless blouse accentuating her graceful figure. He was left speechless, utterly mesmerized by her beauty. She smiled and asked, "kaise lag rahe hai hum, Abhishek?"

He stammered, lost for words, before finally managing to say, "Manisha main kya kahu? Main konsa jadu seekha tha? Ki ek shehzaadi ko apna bana liya. "

Manisha's eyes twinkled with affection as she replied, "Shehzaadi ko toh sirf ek shehzaada hi apna bana sakta hai."

Abhishek adjusted his beautiful white kurta, a proud smile on his face. "Manisha, main kaisa lag raha hoon?" he asked, hope twinkling in his eyes.

Manisha's breath hitched at the sight of her handsome husband.

She reached out and gently touched his cheek. "Abhishek, kuch cheeze shabdo mei nahi bata sakte ," she whispered, her voice filled with awe. "Ankho mei dekh le, kya pata meri aankhen samjha paye."

Their eyes locked, an electric current passing between them. Abhishek was momentarily lost in the depths of her gaze.

He gulped, his desire threatening to bubble over. "Manisha, agar maine thodi aur dekha na main control nahi kar paunga," he managed to say, his voice husky with desire. "Chal chalte hai der ho rahi hai."

Manisha blushed, her cheeks turning a rosy hue, as she lowered her gaze. She nodded, her heart fluttering in excitement. They hurriedly made their way to the waiting car, their hearts singing with love and anticipation.

Abhishek and Manisha were soaking in the joyous atmosphere of the wedding, surrounded by vibrant decorations and the scent of freshly bloomed flowers.

Intricate melodies blended with laughter, creating a symphony of celebration.

As they mingled with guests, Abhishek couldn't help but notice a charming woman eyeing him from across the room.

Though he recognized her as his cousin's friend, he had no inkling of the crush she had harbored for him since they were mere kids. Though Abhishek never reciprocated the feelings.

Eager to escape her steady gaze, Abhishek turned to his enchanting wife, Manisha, hoping for solace. Sensing his discomfort, Manisha masked her displeasure with a radiant smile.

She felt the invisible tension weighing down on their once perfect evening.

Determined to protect her man from any unwelcome advances, Manisha swiftly concocted a plan. "babu ras malai lekar aana please?" she requested with a mischievous glint in her eyes

Abhishek nodded obediently, blissfully unaware of the brewing storm behind him.

As Abhishek ventured off, a wicked smile curled upon Manisha's lips. Grabbing a glass bottle, she crashed it against a nearby table, shards flying dangerously. Startled, the cousin's friend turned to face Manisha, her façade of confidence fading.

Glinting glass, like stars, reflected in Manisha's eyes as she locked her gaze with the terrified rival. "Mere pati ko ek aur baar dekha na teri aankho phod dungi," she threatened, her voice icy as a winter breeze.

The cousin's friend stumbled back in fear, eyes wide with awe. Manisha was like a venomous snake, ready to strike with her quick-witted tongue.

Moments later, Abhishek returned, oblivious to the brewing tempest that had rattled the room.

Confused, he glanced at his wife, her cheeks flushed with exhilaration. "Yaha kuch hua tha kya? Woh meri cousin ki dost mujhe dekhar bhaag gayi" he asked, concern lacing his voice.

Manisha waved away his worry with a dismissive gesture. "Chod na mujhe meri ras malai de," she said, accepting the tray of ras malai he had brought. Her eyes sparkled with triumph as she devoured the sweet treat like a child, Abhishek enthralled by her innocent charm.

Kitni pyari hai yaar yeh? Chotu se bacchi jaise? Par pakka mere shetan chotu ne kuch kiya, Abhishek thought

Abhishek savored the sweetness of the ras malai and the even sweeter view of his wife's beauty.

After some time, Abhishek darted through the crowd, weaving between guests as he frantically scanned the wedding venue for his wife.

She had a habit of getting lost in the chaos of events like these, but this time, it seemed different.

Something felt off. Just as he spotted Manisha, her saree flowing gracefully on the dance floor, he noticed a group of eyes fixated on her.

Their gaze was unsettling, predatory even. Abhishek's protective instincts kicked in as he rushed towards her.

Reaching Manisha, he swiftly wrapped his arm around her waist and whisked her away to a secluded corner.

Panting, he was about to give her a good scolding hen he noticed something amiss.

The dori of her blouse was undone, exposing her vulnerable back and neck. Heat flushed through Abhishek's body as desire mixed with concern.

He hesitated for a moment, his heartbeat pounding in his ears. Then, without a word, he gently closed the dori, his fingertips brushing against the delicate skin of her back.

Manisha blushed, her eyes sparkling with desire and gratitude. The connection between them intensified, unspoken promises floating in the air.

"Ab ghar jane ka wakt ho gaya," Abhishek whispered, his voice low and husky. Manisha nodded, her face glowing with anticipation.

Par mujhe utha ke chal. mere pairo mei dard ho raha hai, manisha said and Abhishek nodded.

The two of them locked eyes, their desire simmering and ready to ignite. Abhishek scooped her up in his arms, carrying her effortlessly as they made their way towards the exit.