The storm pt 1

Manisha has been very quiet since the hotel incident.

Abhishek's footsteps echoed through the empty corridors of the house as he searched for Manisha.

He found her in a daze, sitting on the edge of their bed, her eyes transfixed on the blank wall.

Concern etched deep lines on his forehead as he approached her, gently placing a hand on her shoulder. "Manisha, tujhe kya ho gaya hai? Tu woh Manisha Rani nahi hai jisse main janta hoon. Tu bahut chup ho gayi hai."
Silence filled the room as she remained motionless, her face buried in his chest.

He felt the heavy weight of her sadness pressed against him.

And then, his fingers brushed against a dark bruise on her delicate wrist.
His voice dropped to a low growl, possessiveness and anger intertwining. "Yeh kisne kiya Manisha tere?"
Still, she said nothing.

His eyes narrowed, flames of rage flickering within them as he noticed a scar on her waist.

The room suddenly felt stifling.

Abhishek's voice erupted in a thunderous roar, shattering the silence. "Manisha, main yaha kuch pooch raha hoon. Jawab de. KISNE KIYA?"

Tears welled up in her eyes as she finally spoke, recounting the cruel encounter with Abhishek's enemy, Vinod, in the hotel bathroom.

Fury consumed Abhishek, his eyes turning bloodshot. His disappointment in Manisha mingled with burning rage. "Mujhe kyun nahi bataya? Kya tujhe mujh par itna bhi yakeen nahi? Kya main tere liye important nahi hoon? ."

A sob escaped her trembling lips. "Usne kaha woh baby ko kuch karega agar main batungi. Main dar gayi thi Abhishek.

Vinod's name reverberated in Abhishek's mind like a dark curse.

Hatred surged through his veins, as he pulled Manisha into his arms, offering her comfort amidst her tears.

The room quivered with their unspoken determination as they embraced, vowing to protect one another from the horrors of the past.

Manisha paced back and forth in the kitchen, her trembling hands fumbling with the vegetables.

The memory of Vinod's touch haunted her, replaying over and over in her mind like a broken record.

Sweat trickled down her forehead, her breathing erratic. "Abhishek, main yeh nahi kar sakti ab!" she cried, her voice strained with panic.

"Mujhe bahut dar lag raha hai Abhishek. Mujhe theek nahi lag raha. Mujhe theek nahi lag raha."

Abhishek rushed to her side, wrapping his arms around her trembling frame. "Shh, meri jaan," he whispered, gently stroking her hair. "Main hoon na? Main tujhe aur baby ko kuch nahi hone doonga. Main hoon tumhare saath."

Manisha's breath hitched as she clung to him, her body wracked with sobs. Abhishek's heart ached at the sight of his normally strong and resilient wife reduced to a vulnerable state.

He knew he had to do something, anything, to help her. Weeks passed with Abhishek tirelessly attending to Manisha's needs. He became her therapist and helped her trauma, and gradually, she began to recover. The panic attacks became less frequent, and the vomiting subsided.

One morning, as Abhishek prepared to leave for work, Manisha stood in the kitchen, preparing his favorite meal. She smiled, a glimmer of confidence returning to her eyes. "Ja tu," she said softly. "Meri chinta mat kar. Ab main theek hoon. Dhyan se kaam kariyo. Main tera intezaar karungi."

Abhishek hesitated, his worry etched in every line of his face.

But as he looked into Manisha's determined eyes, he knew he had to trust her.