Mine

Abhishek woke up in the morning to find his wife Manisha in a beautiful red saree standing in front of him. He couldn't help but be mesmerized by her beauty. She had adorned herself with jewelry and her hair was neatly tied in a bun as she was cooking. Abhishek smiled and thanked his stars for having such an amazing wife.

Manisha hummed a tune as she chopped vegetables in the cozy kitchen. The delicious aroma of spices filled the air, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere. Suddenly, Abhishek appeared behind her, wrapping his strong arms around her waist.

Kya haal hai meri sundar chef ka, Abhishek whispered.

Manisha giggled, feeling his touch against her tiny baby bump.

Abhishek ab hum bahut zyada khush hai, Manisha said.

Aur tu khush hai toh main double khush hoon, Abhishek said.

Suddenly Suddenly, the doorbell rang, breaking the serenity of their kitchen haven. Abhishek reluctantly let go of Manisha and headed towards the door, his strides filled with anticipation. He opened the door to reveal their new neighbor, a glamorous woman with a mischievous grin plastered on her face. As soon as Abhishek opened the door the woman fell in love. She was staring at him in awe, her eyes taking in his messy hair and the muscles that he had acquired from working out.

Hello Handsome, I am your new neighbour, she purred, giving Abhishek a not-so-subtle once-over

Oh hi, mera naam Abhishek hai he said and smiled

Oh My God ,Your smile is like the red traffic light. It makes my heart stop, that women said trying to flirt with him.

Umm thank you, Abhishek said. He felt uncomfortable, but he didn't want to be rude, so he just smiled.

Abhishek opened his mouth to tell his new neighbour that he is married but she again cut her off.

Number milega? Taaki mei din raat aapse baat kar saku , that woman said and blushed.
Manisha, unable to contain her possessive pride, waddled over to the door, placing her hands protectively over her growing baby bump.

Aur main hoon Abhishek ki wife,Manisha Abhishek Malhan, Manisha said proudly

The women looked at Manisha's small baby bump.

Arre haan maine isse nahi milwaya na? Beta yeh bua se milo, Manisha said talking to her baby bump.

Awkwardness washed over the neighbor's face as realization dawned upon her. She muttered a hasty farewell and scurried back to her own home. Abhishek burst into laughter, unable to resist the cuteness of his tiny, possessive wife.

Manisha's possessiveness of Abhishek would never truly go away, it was comforting to know that it was accepted and appreciated. She felt safe and loved, and that Abhishek was the one person who she could always rely on, no matter what.

Mera jaan, khud tera baccha hone wala par teri baccho wali harkate nahi jayegi haina? , Abhishek said and lifted up Manisha and placed her on his lap.

Toh tere par koi dore daale isse pehle mei uski aankhen na fodh doon, Manisha said cutely like a kid.

Accha ji toh ladkiyan mujhe dekh nahi sakti par kam se kam choo toh sakti hai, Abhishek teased Manisha.

Manisha understood Abhishek's teasing and decided to tease Abhishek back.

Haan bilkul, hum bhi doosre mardo ko hume chune denge, Manisha teased back.

Abhishek's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. Possessiveness coursed through his veins like fire.

Zyada bakwas mat kar. Manisha Abhishek Malhan ko koi aur choo kar dikha de woh agli subah nahi dekh payega, Abhishek said as he grabbed her arm and spun her around to face him, his deep voice sending chills down her spine.

He pinned her to the wall and leaned in close, his lips brushing her ear as he whispered "Samjhi na?" and Manisha obediently nodded. He held her close and kissed her deeply and then he left. He loved the effect he have

Manisha was left blushing and speechless still in the same position.

Manisha konsi sabzi laun market se? , Abhishek shouted from the room upstairs.

Manisha came out of her dream land and quickly composed herself.

B-batati hoon, Manisha stuttered.

Ajeeb insaan hai 2 min pehle ka roop dekhna chahiye tha aur ab pooch raha hai konsi sabzi lau, Manisha said in her mind.

Authors note
Inn dono ki shaadi ho gayi par romance waisa hi hai 😭.