chapter 2

(Issei)pov

I wakes up surprised to find a naked Rias sleeping beside me. While Rias says that the situation is quite alright, i still could not fathom my good luck, surprised, embarrassed and confused, all at the same time, at this unexpected good turn of events. 

However, the situation worsens when my mother walks into my room and sees me together with a naked Rias, causing a chaos to ensue, early in the morning. After sorting out the situation with my parents with a bit of demonic energy, Rias explains that she is a Devil, and has reincarnated me as a servant-Devil underneath her.

As i head for the school for my usual class ends, I visited by Yuuto Kiba, another fellow second-year student, who has come to escort me to the Occult Research Club. In the clubroom, I meets two other members of the Club, Akeno Himejima and Koneko Toujou, the two girls that helped Rias earlier to rescue me.

So reintroducing herself, Rias explains to me about the Great War between the Three Factions comprised of Angels, Fallen Angels, and Devils. She also reveals that Yuuma, who he once dated before, was a Fallen Angel that was sent to kill me, as she reintroduces me to both her clan alongside her peerage members.

After successfully finishing the distribution of pamphlets that were given to me by Rias, I'm given a chance to visit Koneko's client as the client's request was overlapping with her schedule. So I heard there was one more i said.

Oh... You mean y/n said Kiba, wait... y/n and what happened to him? i asked. He remove the Evil Pieces by his own way and he leave a hole in his chest said Rias, you mean said Konako, when i got back to y/n, he was gone and his body wasn't there said Risa.

how? asked Akeno, I don't know but whoever or something found him and took him away said Risa. So what we do? asked Kiba, while I looking some info, I want Issei to visit Koneko's client as the client's request was overlapping with her schedule as I nod. 

However, while on my way back home after doing business with the client, I was confronted by another Fallen Angel, Kalawarner, but I was able to fend her off after I gains the ability to harness the power my Sacred Gear and I bumping into a nun named Asia Argento, knocking her over, on my way to school.

I helps the nun, Asia Argento, to her feet. After she admits that she is lost, I agrees to escort her back to the Church. On the way, after we encountering a boy crying due to a bruised knee, Asia displays a healing ability, which upon witnessing causes me to have a queasy feeling. 

This squeamish feeling that I feels, increases as we finally get to the proximity of the Church to the extent that it causes me to refrain from entering the Church or lead Asia any further, i say good bye to her and head back to school.

(Risa)pov

I was waiting for Issei and I saw him walk in, then Issei told me what happened, You must never go near the church again, the church is enemy ground for us devils. Just setting foot in there would create trouble for both God's and the devils' sides i said.

Didn't you realize that spears of light would start flying soon? I asked, y-you  mean it? Then, that chill I felt when I went near the church... said Issei. Your devil's instincts sensed danger, being together someone from the church is synonymous with standing next to death said I said.

Especially since some of the exorcists, or devil-purgers, affiliated with the church are user of sacred Gear, Issei... I said. Y-Yes? asked Issei, A devil that receives a devil-purge is utterly annihilated i said.

Nil, nothingness, feeling nothing, unable to do anything, do you understand how serious that is? i asked. N-No... said Issei, I'm sorry, I've gotten too worked up over this. Anyhow, please be more careful from now on I said, Right... said Issei.