chapter 6

(Issei)pov

I dreams of himself marrying Rias which indirectly leads me to get in touch with my inner Dragon. Later at school, me, Matsuda, and Motohama are seen peeping at the girls of the kendo club in the girls changing room before getting roughed up by Koneko. 

At the clubroom, Asia is seen healing me with Rias saying that she has no problem with showing her body to me. After me and the others leave, Rias and Akeno have a private conversation on Rias' recent favoritism towards me. 

As Akeno leaves, an unknown magic circle is shown to appear before Rias in the clubroom. Back in my room at night, Rias suddenly appears, oddly asking me to take her virginity out of the blue. Before Rias can continue, a new figure appears and interrupts us, introducing herself as Grayfia. Rias then leaves as she's escorted out by Grayfia

In the morning, I walk to the school with Aisa. What exactly was with the president last night? There was something not quite right about her i think to myself as someone punch me from behind me.

I look back to Motohama and Matsuda, Damn you! said Motohama. W-What? You two are awfully hotheaded so early in the morning i said, up yours! Miltan my ass! That was a cage fighter's arch rival, by any stretch of the imagination! said Matsuda.

What's more, why was he wearing goth-loli wear? Some kind of ultimate weapon?! said Motohama. Hey, he was a cute boy who longed to be a magical girl, right? i asked. How can we have a hookup party with a dude?! said Matsuda.

Not to mention, he was holding the soiree from hell with other dudes, whose butch looks continued from guy to guy, and they were all wearing Dresses! said Matsuda. We were terrified! We thought we were gonna die, you bastard! said Motohama.

They went on and on about this magic world, what is the magic world of C'est-la-vienia, anyway? asked Matsuda as they beat me up. little time skip, what's troubling the president? Probably something involving the House of Gremory said Kiba.

Do you suppose Akeno might know? i asked, She is the president's right-hand lady, so she might said Kiba. What's the matter? i asked, I can't believe this is the first time I've noticed since I've been here said Kiba.

'Sup guys? Ah, Miss Grayfia? i asked, everyone's here, huh? asked Risa. My Lady, may I begin speaking? asked Grayfia as Rias stop her, as it happens... said Risa as someon in fire like teleport in the room.

Phoenix? asked Kiba, Hmph, I haven't been to the human realm in a long time, I've come to see you, my beloved Rias said the person. Who's this guy? i asked, oh meet Riser Phenex said Micheal as he walk in.

Oh Micheal you here said Asia as Micheal nod. he is a pureblooded upper- class devil, the third son of the House of Phoenix said Grayfia. House of Phoenix? i asked, And the fiance of the next head of the house of Gremory... said Grayfia.

The next head of the House of Gremory? You don't mean...! i said, in other words, he is Lady Rias' betrothed said Grayfia. B-Betrothed?! i said as i was shock to hear, Ah, the tea prepared by my Rias' queen is most delicious said Riser.

Very much obliged, sir said Akeno, that despicable scumbag? He's the president's husband-to-be? i asked, enough of that, please. Riser, I've told you this before, but I am not going to marry you said Rias.

But Rias, I think that your family's circumstances are desperate enough not allow you to be so inconsiderate said Riser. I do not intend to bring my house to ruin, I intend to make you part of mine, but i will marry whomever I wish said Rias.

(Micheal)pov

It is a matter for all devils to keep pureblood devils, whose numbers all but vanished in the last war, from dying out. Both your father and Sir Zechs, decided on this arrangement with the future in mind said Riser.