chapter 7

(Risa)pov

In order to prepare for the Rating Game that's scheduled after ten days against Riser Phenex and his peerage, I prepares a cottage in an uninhabited mountain for the Occult Research Club to begin our training activities. 

However, despite training with Kiba in sword fighting, with Akeno on magic, and finally, with Koneko on close quarters combat, Issei fails miserably, while Asia shows some talent in magic. However, later on, while cooking using magic, Issei notices that upon imagining Akeno's naked body, he can harness his demonic power to peel the potatoes with remarkable ease. 

Coupling it with the feeling he got when he first activated his Sacred Gear against Kalawarner, Issei finally gets an idea for developing a new move. Then we saw Micheal and y/n there, also with his group.

Hey guys, you want to watch this? asked Viser as she with Raynare, Kalawarner, Sixes, Dohnaseek and Mittelt. We sit down with them and I heard Raynare tell something to Aisa, I am very sorry when i took your Sacred Gear said Raynare.

It okay Raynare and you just follow orders said Aisa, thank you Aisa said Raynare as I saw Sixes got two flags with y/n name on it. Did Sixes made those flags? i asked, yes she did said Kalwarner as Micheal talking to y/n and y/n nod.

Alright y/n, before we begin... I need to put up a barrier said Micheal as he did put up a barrier. So what do i need to do? asked y/n, if you landed three hit on my chest and you will master your Exe power said Micheal as y/n bring out his Exes soldiers.

We saw his Exe soldiers, woah i said as Micheal and y/n getting ready, but i saw y/n told one of  his soldiers. So you tell Tail(he still got his tails) to fight me said Micheal as tail launch himself at Micheal, we saw Micheal block each punch from Tail and then Micheal grab tail by his leg and slam him to the ground for a few time before toss him into the sky.

Then Tail stop himself from flying and he turn around to use his tails to make hurricane from his tail, Micheal was shock to see that but he jump away and he grab the rock in front of him and throw it at Tail. At sametime Tail look back to see the rock was heading for him.

The rock hit him and sent him falling to the ground, well y/n... Tail was beated and now who next asked Micheal as we saw Tail enter the blood pool. Eggman now attack said y/n as Eggman bring out some gun from his chest and firing at Micheal.

Micheal started blocked each shot with both of his hand, so Micheal know how to fight? i asked. Look like it but why he fight like this? asked Aisa, well he told me that he fight to protect the people he care about said Dohnaseek.

Then we saw this Eggman guys firing some rockets at Micheal, he start run as the rockets started to follow him. Wait those things follow him? asked Issei as we still watching, Micheal is heading for the Eggman guys and rockets still follow him.

(Kiba)pov

What is his plan? i asked to myself as I saw Micheal backflip over the rocket and the rocket hit Eggman, cause him flying upward and we saw Micheal starting from his right hand.

(plasma shots)

Then he turn his left arm into a tentacle like arm and he grab Eggman leg, he slam him into the ground and we saw him enter the blood pool. No way i said as Micheal turn his left arm back to his normal arm.

Knuckles now said y/n as Knuckles run at Micheal, so you using Knuckles now said Micheal turn around to see Knuckles about punch him but at the sametime Micheal going for a punch too. when both punch collide, it make a shockwave that almost break the barrier.

Knuckles took few step back as he felt that, there few rule you must follow, rule one is don't let your enemy get a chance to fight back said Micheal as he grab Knuckles by his face and slam him to the ground.

Then he started to drag Knuckles along the ground, what are you doing? asked y/n. you will see... said Micheal as he toss Knuckles up into the air and as Knuckles falling down to Micheal haymaker right at Knuckles chest and sent him flying backward.

y/n saw Knuckles sent by him and into the barrier, Knuckles fall to the ground and enter the blood pool too. Xenophanes and Majin get him shouted y/n as Xenophanes and Majin running at Micheal.

Now rules two, you must work together and keep other safe from your foes said Micheal as he use speed to get behind both of Xenophanes and Majin. Then he elbow both in the back and cause them sent flying forward and also y/n felt the pain in his back.

How did that happened to my back said y/n, your a exe... So if a exe from your side get hurt, you will feel the same pain too said Micheal as he punch Xenophanes in the guts and y/n felt it. How can i beat Micheal? asked y/n as we saw y/n exes getting beat by Micheal.

I saw Xenophanes grab hold on Micheal right arm so he can't attack Majin, but Micheal know Xenophanes doing so he move his right arm and grab Xenophanes neck. Then Micheal slam Xenophanes right on Majin, we saw y/n in pain when Micheal did that.

y/n started to run at Micheal and Micheal turn around on time for y/n land a hit on his chest and push him a few feets away, well, well, well, you land a hit on my chest but you lose anyway said Micheal. What do you mean by that asked y/n.

Rules three, do anything you can to beat your foes and protect the people you love and care about from your foes said Micheal as he get ready for a attack. Oh no said y/n as Micheal clap his hand and a light coming from his hand.

(Issei)pov

As the light die down and we saw y/n on the ground, also two of his exe were gone. Then y/n sit up from the ground and he was in pain for a bit, y/n your alright? asked Koneko as we walk to him, I'm good but what was that attack? asked y/n.

Well it called terror blast and it very powerful, I only use a small percentage of it power said Micheal. So how powerful can it be? I asked, It can destroy the world said Micheal as we all have fear in us.

Don't worry about it and because there is no way i would destroy this world said Micheal, so if you do not want to destroy this world said y/n. That right and I like to meet new people each place I go said Micheal as I saw Aisa healing y/n.

while you guys train for the Rating Game against Riser Phenex and his peerage, I will train y/n said Micheal as we nod and we head to our room for the night. During nighttime, I sneaks out and starts practising the new move that I earlier thought of, alone, until Asia shows up to my help. 

The next day, Rias starts explaining about the history of the Devils, Angels, and Fallen Angels which in turn leads to the creation of the Rating Games. Later on, at night, when i has a conversation with Rias about Riser's abilities, Rias tells me the reason that she had for rejecting her engagement, causing me to wallow over my own weakness. 

The next morning, I once again has a sparring match with Kiba. However, having trained rigorously for ten days, me and the Occult Research Club's various efforts pay off when I manages to power up my Boosted Gear enough to use Dragonshot, 

which he then uses against Kiba, causing an entire mountainside to be levelled as a collateral. This, not only secures my first win against my fellow comrade, but also causes Rias' training regimen to achieve to its desired conclusion.

(Lord X)pov

So your are training him to master the power of exe, but i think may need some help but who... i said. Then i rememder, oh right him... Fleetway can be pain in my ass and maybe if i make a great deal with him and i sure he will help me with this i said.

If i made Fleetway into a exe and he deal with y/n but if Fleetway lose to y/n and he become one of y/n soldiers, but it 50/50 for me because if Fleetway gone... he won't be a problem but he will be gone i said.

But why that knight Micheal didn't used all his power... I better keep an eye on him i said as i enter a red ring and find Fleetway.