chapter 21

(Rias)pov

As the pillar of light surrounding Asia dissipates, Issei and his friends became shocked and confused over the sudden disappearance of Asia. They are confronted by one of the masterminds behind the attacks and the individual responsible for Asia's disappearance, Shalba Beelzebub, a descendant of the Original Satan Beelzebub.

I enraged and saddened over the loss of my precious servant, attempts to fight Shalba until me and the others notice Issei wandering around mindlessly as he tries to find Asia. Elsewhere, Azazel is confronted by another mastermind, Creuserey Asmodeus, who attempts to kill Azazel and avenge Katerea while Irina and Rossweisse dispose of more enemies. 

Back at the temple, while the others look on sadly over a despaired Issei, Xenovia, enraged at Asia's disappearances, tearfully attempts to avenge Asia using her and combination but is easily knocked aside by Shalba. Shalba then claims to have just killed Asia by sending her into the where Asia will be exposed to the nothingness of the Dimensional Gap and cease to exist.

In the battlefield outside, Azazel draws out his Artificial Sacred Gear, Down Fall Dragon Spear, and readies himself to fight Creuserey until Sirzechs arrives to discuss about the future of the Devils as a species, ultimately decides to take on Creuserey instead, immediately disposing of him as the two leaders switch their attention to another figure who greets them. 

Inside the temple, upon hearing Shalba's revelation, Issei materializes his Sacred Gear as Ddraig tells me and my servants to leave now if they want to live, as he warns Shalba that he made a wrong choice. Issei, having been taken over by his negative emotions, initiates the Juggernaut Drive.

Uh oh said y/n as he call his Exe soldiers, took cover with Xiomara. Outside, Sirzechs and Azazel confront the girl who turns out to be Ophis. Claiming that the two leaders can't beat it, Ophis answers their question over its goals with Ophis revealing that she wants to return to the Dimensional Gap. 

Inside the Dimensional Gap, the three male members of the are travelling inside the Gap, searching for something until Vali notices the change in Issei's aura and decides to head to the and Arthur notices something.

Meanwhile, Issei having entered the Juggernaut Drive, goes on a rampage and easily rips off Shalba's right arm. Pissed off, Shalba attempts to counterattack but failed when Issei uses the White Dragon Emperor's power that he previously took and destroyed Shalba's remaining arm.

Shalba then attempts to escape but is stopped by Issei in his Juggernaut Drive which somehow made Gasper use his time stopping ability as he begins charging for a powerful beam attack, the Longinus Smasher, as he seemingly finishes off Shalba with that move.

Micheal show up near y/n and Xiomara, what going on? asked Micheal. Issei on an rampage because Aisa in the nothingness of the Dimensional Gap said y/n as Micheal was shock to hear that.

While defending ourselves from the berserk Issei, me and my servants ponder on what to do as the Vali Team arrive on scene bringing with them Asia whom they had happened upon by chance in the Dimensional Gap. 

I decides to tell Issei about Asia's safety, while Akeno and Koneko beg Vali to help. Agreeing to their request, Vali enters and initiates his Juggernaut Drive as well to match Issei. Sensing the approaching Vali, Issei flies towards him as the two of them engage in a Juggernaut Drive combat with Vali successfully overpowering Issei and reducing the aura of the Juggernaut Drive.

I then approaches Issei, trying to bring him back to his senses. Looking on, Vali notices that Issei's aura isn't fully Dragon as Ophis who arrives tells him that something else is mixed alongside Issei.