chapter 3

(Issei)pov

Recovering from the previous battle, I'm focused on getting stronger to rescue Asia despite Rias' repeated attempts, berating me for attempting to get involved in the business of the opposing side. 

I later heads to the park to practice chin-ups trying to get stronger, but encounters Asia, ending up going on a date with her. Towards the end of the date, Raynare, the Fallen Angel who had earlier disguised herself as "Yuuma" appears.

I'm afraid not said Raynare, Lady Raynare... said Asia. I knew it, she is a fallen angel i said, so it's ture about you lowering yourself to become a devil, and living a graceless life, Asia, it's no use trying to run away said Raynare.

No! I won't go back to any place where people are hurt! I'm sorry. The truth is, I ran away from that church said Asia. Yeah, I knew that, Asia, there's no way you'd be with this good-for-nothing bunch, what do you want, fallen angel?! i said.

As you are a filthy, low-class devill, would you mind not speaking to me so casually? If you're going to stand in my way... said Raynare as she make a spear of light. A spear of light... i said, ...I'll eliminate you entirely this time said Raynare.

Sacred Gear! It worked! I shouted, Of all the...! It's just a Twice Critical, talk about being off the mark said Raynare. T-Twice...? i asked, also called "The Dragon's hand" it's a common iten, which only has the ability to double your power temporarily said Raynare.

Double my power? i asked, "The Sacred Gear that you possess is dangerous" That's the word that I got from above, which is why I went through that ridiculous charade"I like you. Please be my boyfriend." As If, remember how lucky you thought you were getting then? asked Raynare.

Shut up! Shut your mouth! i said, you won't be any match for me with that thing, just hand over Asia, nice and easy, and get out of here said Raynare. No way! i said, Issei! said Asia, what good am I if I can't even protect my friend?! i said.

Work! You can double my power, right?! i said, then i heard it said Boost. The power... It's starting to flow into me! i said as the light spear land in my chest and i fall to the ground. Issei! Issei! said Aisa, do you get it? For the power of one to become two is not all that great a difference said Raynare.

D-damn... Asia?! i said as Aisa healing me, are you all right? asked Aisa. Y-Yeah i said, Asia, be a good girl and come back with me. Your Twilight Healing is incomparably more rare than his Sacred Gear said Raynare.

I knew it! You people just need my power, that's all! said Aisa, If you come back with me, I'll agree to spare the life of that devil said Raynare. S-Screw you! You think she's coming with you?! i said.

Then Raynare started attacking me and i push Asia away before she get attack. I get launch into the air and landed in the water, Issei! Shouted Aisa, Damn it! That was nothing like any spear before... i said.

I missed him on purpose, If i had hit him, he would be lying in pieces. I wonder if you'd have time to treat him then, Asia said Raynare. All right said Asia as she agree to go with Raynare, That's a good girl, After the ritual tonight said Raynare.

You will be released from all your worries and sorrows, bye now, Issei said Raynare. No! Asia! I shouted, farewell, Issei said Aisa as they were gone. Why...? Why am I so weak? I said as head back to tell Rias.

(Rias)pov

Issei returns to the clubroom in order to try and get help indirectly. This time however to his surprise, I will helps him, explaining to him, that as a Pawn, he can rank up to any other piece, except for King. 

Later on, Yuuto and Koneko go with him to the Church, where Asia is held hostage in order to save her, while me and Akeno deal with the trio of Fallen Angels, Dohnaseek, Kalawarner, and Mittelt, who were tasked with guarding the Church.