chapter 5

(Risa)pov

We in the Occult Research Club and I decides that both Issei and Asia have done enough pamphlet distribution and that it is about time for the two to get their own familiars. Me and the others then reveal our own familiars but are interrupted when the Student Council arrives. 

I then reveals to Issei that the current President of the Student Council, Sona Sitri, is also a High-Class Devil and hails from the Sitri Clan. Both me and Sona, then introduce our new servants to each other as Issei and Saji start a new rivalry amongst themselves. 

When Saji reveals that he was given the right to have a familiar by Sona, it overlaps with my' plan to have Issei and Asia one, causing both me and Sona, to be troubled by the fact that only one of them can get a familiar at one time

well it a while I be here said someone as i know the voice, y/n... you here i said. That right and you finally to give one of them an familiars said y/n, y/n... I thought you left this school? asked Sona. No, I hang out with a friend, also I think Risa forgot to tell you said y/n as i nod.

That good and who is your friend? asked Sona, how about i call him now... hey Micheal said y/n. what going on? asked Micheal as he teleport in the room, where he come from? asked Sona as the rest of her groupe was shocked.

Okay, you going to tell me everything? asked Sona, sure thing said y/n as he told her what happened. So now you know said Micheal, wow said Sona, now it time for a game said y/n as both know what to do.

This prompts us, along with our fellow Queens, to decide to have a tennis match in order to decide who gets to receive our familiar first. However, the results remain inconclusive as our match ends in a draw.

me and Akeno, then, discuss what match we should have next before finally deciding to have a dodgeball match. At night in the gym, we get ready for the match and Issei made us headband and Sona team show up.

The dodgeball match ends with the Occult Research Club winning, albeit with extensive damage to school property due to their extravagant usage of demonic powers in the game. Well who will fix the gym said y/n as the gym fixing itself.

Micheal, did you do this? asked y/n, yes i did said Micheal. As we head back and i saw y/n talking to Sona, so y/n... how it feel being an Exe? asked Sona. Oh pretty good and i am more stronger then before said y/n.

That is good and i really glad to see you here said Sona, likewise and it really nice to see you again... sis said y/n(Sona really not your sister but you treat her like an sister and she treat you like a brother) I really miss you call me sister said Sona as they both hug and wave bye.

(Micheal)pov

Back in Occult Research Club, we managed to defeat the student council, and bring the good favor of victory to the Occult Research Club, and it was all thanks to you guys said Risa. Even though I got benched said Issei.

But most funny thing is Saji get hit in the nut by Koneko said y/n, it's thanks to these that everyone's spirts were raised, So Issei, you're to be commended said Kiba. Yes said Akeno, he's right, Issei said Aisa.

Oh' Kiba, for a pretty boy, once in a while, once in a long while, you say some nice things said Issei. Now then, we can't just loaf around here, we have to go and get your familiars said Risa. We will meet you there i said, alright said Risa as me and y/n teleport to the Familiar Forest.

We were sit for a bit until we saw the other show up, W-Where are we? asked Issei. Aforest inhabited by familiars said Akeno, this where we all came to receive our familiars, too said Kiba.  Hey guys shouted y/n shouted as we walk to them Akeno wave to us.