Author's Note

Okay, I want to start off by saying, I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever! Not only this book, all my others too. I've been on vacation. I went to Yellowstone, Montana, Mt. Rushmore, and Wisconsin. So yeah, long trip, no internet, and no time to write anyways. Today, I am heading home (btw, I've missed my cat more than anyone else and can't wait to snuggle with her) and I'll be at home for a week. Then, I'll be going on a cruise, on which I will not have internet either. So hopefully, I can get an update in during that time along with all the other things I need to do.

Secondly, the song above is one of my favorites. Disarm by Smashing Pumpkins. The reason I put this on here is that, while listening to it recently, I found it describes this story LITERALLY PERFECTLY!!! If you love Jeff, please listen to it because it's soooo perfect for him like.. omg. That perfect. I cannot get over how flawlessly this matches with our little story here :3 So yeah!

Little fun fact: Billy Corgan, the lead singer of The Smashing Pumpkins, is a very conceited person! Every album they make, he doesn't let any of the other members actually record their part. He plays every part in the recorded/published versions of the song. Basically, the only reason why he has the band is for music videos, interviews, and live performances. I still adore their band though. And always will.

Anyways, I'm still in the car (for 10 more hours) and I get car sick easily so I need to wrap this up. I'll try to get an update soon, pretty please listen to this song, I love you all, goodbye! ♡

~Maddie