Chapter Two

Picture of Danny!! :3

Enjoy!

---

I ran. I ran as far as I could as fast as I could. I ran home to where I felt safe. Harry was asleep on the couch so I snuck up to my room. Okay, tell me that did not just happen!

I flop on my bed, burying my face into a pillow. I started to cry. I can't help myself! I just saw Jeff the Killer kill my best friend! My only friend! And then he saw me... oh shit! What if he followed me? I jump up, running to my window. I look outside and there was no insane person in sight.

I sigh and sit back on my bed. I'm going to be okay. Everything's going to be fine. I had just started to calm down when I heard footsteps thumping up the stairs. Shit shit shit! It can only be one of two people... Harry or Jeff. I stand by the door, holding onto the handle in case they try to get it.

There was a light tapping on it. It didn't sound like a hand which made a shiver run down my spin. What if it was a knife. I cover my mouth with one hand. Part of me wanted to ask who was there but that's literally the stupidest thing to do.

I heard an eerie, but oddly smooth voice on the other side of the door say, "Danny, may I come in?" I gulped shaking my head frantically, even though he couldn't see me. This can't be happening! Jeff the Killer was on the other side of my door!

"Aww come on Danny. I know you're in there.." Then, he had stabbed his bloody knife through the door right by my head. I scream, backing away from the door. It flings open and he walks in. He had a satanic smile in his face. Yes I said in because it's literally carved IN his face!

"P-Please leave me be!" I whimper, tears streaming down my face. Jeff let's out a hysterical laugh, coming even closer.

"Well that wouldn't be very fun, now would it?" He laughs again. He was still close to the door and I was now by my window. Wait... My window! I swiftly turn around opening the window along with the screen. I didn't have time to think because Jeff was now running at me. I jumped.

I landed on my shoulder, my body collapsing into a heap. It hurt. It hurt really bad. My room was on the second floor, my window far above the ground. But what other option did I have besides getting killed?

I try to pick myself up off the ground, my body aching already. But, considering the circumstances, I ignore it and rise to my feet. I ran across the street to my neighbors house. I banged frantically on the door. But no one was answering. I turn to look at my house and Jeff was walking out the front door. I didn't have time to wait on them. I jump off their porch, running into their back yard.

Their backyard led into a small forest in which I gladly his myself. I went as deep as I could, until my sides hurt to the point of having to sit down. I think I lost him. That was the fastest I've ever ran. I love around; no Jeff in sight. I sigh, leaning back against a tree.

I wasn't sure how long I sat there. Minutes, hours, days, it all felt like nothing. Until I heard a twig snap. I open my eyes, looking around. I was just about to pass it off as an animal when I saw a strand of black hair behind a tree. Haha, even Jeff the Killer screws up sometimes.

I look around for something to protect myself with. About two feet away from me, a giant stick was on the ground. It could practically be it's own mini tree trunk. I try lifting it up, the leaves around it crunching. I turn around to where Jeff was hiding. But he now stares at me, an evil grin plastered on him pale face. I growl, picking up the stick.

He lunges for me and I swing the branch. I miss but manage to get a small distance between us. He laughs, his laugh so creepy it made me get goose bumps. However, this could also be because of the cool fall weather. Oh well, either one.

He lunches again, this time dunking under the stick, making me fall backwards. He got on top of me so he straddled me. I blushed at the thought. Well this I awkward. Then he pulled out his knife, he brought it to my throat, which was now extremely dry. I look to my left, where I was holding the stick. It lay only inches from my hand.

"Now Daniel..." He begins, staring down at me with wide eyes. I gently inch myself towards the branch until I can grab it. I hold onto it tightly, waiting for the right time to swing it. "Go to sl-" I swung before he could even finish that god damn sentence. I got him right in the head, causing him to fall off me. He lay there, unconscious.

"Wow. I just beat Jeff the Killer." I chuckle to myself. But what if he wakes up soon? I shouldn't waste another second! I stand up, running back towards my neighborhood. I get to my house, flinging open the door. What I saw, I couldn't quite comprehend.

There on the couch, lay Harry, his throat was slashed along with several stab wounds to his chest. I cover my mouth, my sobs the only thing piercing the deafening silence. His face was twisted into that of horror. His mouth was opened into a silent scream, his eyes wide and bloodshot. I make myself look away. Oh god. I should've known.

I run to the kitchen where our home phone was. I quickly dial 911.

"911, what's your emergency?" The nice sounding lady asks over the phone.

"Yes, uh, my step dad has been stabbed and the killer tried to get me too but I knocked him out in the woods! I know I sound crazy but I swear it's true!" I scream into the phone.

"Okay mam, I'd like you to try to remain calm. Now what's our address?" She asks. How the hell am I suppose a to calm down in a situation like this?

"402 West Harrison Street. P-Please hurry!" I reply, then hanging up the phone. Oh god, my moms gonna be pissed!

---

A/N: ugh I know! Short chapter! I'm sorry ;-;

I'd really like more people to read my book, so if you know anyone who likes creepypasta, especially Jeffy, then please share this with them!

Also, check out some of my other books!

Comment/vote/follow/share