A whole garden of flowers and my name edged on a rock

Days went by, and Craig couldn't give Jason the flowers straight away cause of school.
Craig's pencil thumped against his homework sheet. He was determined to get it done before he went home so he could give the flowers to Jason sooner.

Okay, he had to focus. If he could just remember what Ms.Muhberry said...

"Craig, do you need help?"Ms.Muhberry kneeled downwards next to Craig's desk, which sat in the back of the class. If you asked Craig, especially after Capture the Flag, he was too good for such placement.

No, no, he needed to stay focused on this assignment. With Ms.Muhberry's help, he can get the flowers to Jason quickly. "Yeah, I do actually".

Ms.Muhberry took a closer look at Craig's worksheet. She analyzed the problem and took it one step at a time with Craig.

School was going okay for Jason. He sat in his seat in school right in the front. His growing blond hair tickled his neck, and the freckles on his skin scattered chaotically across his body, claiming no specific spot on his fair skin. Jason frequently blew his bangs from his face as he leaned his upper body over his worksheet. This double-sided worksheet shit wasn't getting any better. But Jason had to just push through and hope for the best. That's what he did at home when his parents were ignoring him. It should be easy anywhere else.

Maybe Craig is doing better. Maybe Ms.Muhberry doesn't give nearly as much work as Mr.Devaski. Then again, Mr.Devaski gives a lot of classwork and hopes everyone can walk out without homework. No, no, focus. There's one question left.

Extra credit question, completely optional. Two choices, give his father another reason to brag about him to his coworkers or give him another reason to ignore him...

What was he doing? The outcomes are gonna be the same. But he can't fall behind, but he also can't give his classmates evidence he's a kiss-up.

Fuck it, he decided he'll just do the work.

Easier than he thought.

He blinked his green eyes, looking around.

Oh. Looks like he was the last to finish. That was embarrassing.

Jason slid the worksheet to the edge of his desk for the teacher to collect later, but for once, maybe he was free from having any other work.

The school bell rang for both schools, and both boys walked out with no work and no obstacles to stop them from seeing each other.

This was good, especially for Craig.

"Craig! Wait, I can't run that fast!"Jessica called out as her short legs tried desperately to reach her older brother, but the fucker was straight-up sprinting like he was doing the fitness gram pacer test.

He barely listened, today was the day he could finally give Jason his flowers.

He slammed the front door open, and he ran up the stairs where Craig kept the flowers. Once he was in his room, he removed his backpack from his back and his uniform from his body.

It was honestly a shock that he had so much energy right now. Last night, she grabbed him by the back of his peanut head and slammed his forehead into her grave countless times. His eyes were wide open for hours. Surprisingly, the moment he finally felt a little tired, it was 2 minutes before his alarm.