Chapter Seven-The Boss

⚠️Mention of sex toys ⚠️

~The Boss~

After the whole black gala weekend, I decided to stay in home office and work from there. Meanwhile, Fiat was in the company working with Mr. Choi and joined him to a convention, where Mr. Choi was invited to. As I just worked on an interior design concept for a client, I got a call from Mr. Son.

*Incoming call from Mr. Son*

Mr. Pachara?

Yes, Mr. Son?

I just got a quite interesting request from a client couple...

Which one?

I should do a special room for them, but I've never done that before.

What is it?

A freaking sex dungeon...

So this couple wants a sex room?

Yes...and I have never designed one before...

You're quite lucky to have called me...I am a dom...

For real?

Yeah...well, I used to be...

Why did you stop?

When my dad handed me over the CEO post, I barely had time to serve as a dom.

But you know how a room like that looks like?

Well...it always depends on the people who are using this room and their needs...everyone is different.

Okay...and how should I start?

Maybe you can give that request to me and we can design it together...don't worry...you will get all the money

Fine...I think it's better if you do it since you have experience.

Okay, Mr. Son...I only need the contact of the client and then I can call them

I'll send it to you later, okay?

Okay

After Mr. Son sent me the couple's contact number, I started designing the room for the clients. As I was looking for toys for them, I always had my boyfriend at the back of my mind thinking about what he would like. A few moments later, I decided to Mail the couple and told them, that I'll join Mr. Son with this room. I immediately packed my bag and headed to the company. 

-30 minutes later-

I arrived at Pachara Corporates, as I suddenly witnessed how Mr. Choi had his right arm around Fiat's waist. My blood was boiling. Only can touch MY  baby. No one else. 

"I already told you...touch him and I'll blow your fucking brain out...", I furiously made Mr. Choi clear, that Fiat was mine. "Leo???", Fiat asked me confused, since he didn't think, that I'll show up in the company building. Mr. Choi immediately left the scene, as I wrapped my wrists around Fiat.