Prologue Part Two🔞-The Bottom

~The Bottom~

After a 20-minute car ride, we reached San's apartment, which he told me was located on the 24th floor inside the skyscraper, we currently stood before. San guided me towards the entrance and right to the elevators, where he clicked the button for the 24th floor. Taking a glance at the buttons, I noticed, that the building had 36 floors, which was quite a lot, but the view must be astonishing from a high floor. While the elevator drove up, my breathing became heavier, as I knew, that I am probably going to have a one night stand with this quite hot guy, I was with. 20 seconds later, the elevator made a ding, indicating, that we reached the right floor.

San's apartment was conveniently right to the opposite side of the elevator, so he got out his keys and opened the heavy wood door. A second later, we stepped in and San deposited the keys on a nearby metal side table. After he had both his hands free, we made our way to the living area, which was directly connected with the kitchen. San then offered me a seat on the huge black leather sofa, which filled up a lot of space in the living area, but I refused, since I directly wanted to get to business.

"Let's get to business...", I suggested, as San responded with a cocky

"As you wish, cutie..."

He took me by my hand towards the bedroom and closed the bedroom door quickly. He then took off his turtleneck, revealing the wolf tattoo on the left of his chest. I took a look at the tattoo, as San suddenly slammed me against the cold wall, a shiver running over my whole body, while the parts of my exposed skin hit the cold concrete wall.

A gasp left my lips, as San smashed his lips against mine, and started to kiss me. I responded to the kiss with biting his lower lip, causing San to moan quietly.

"Damn...", he hissed, as I bit his lip again, taking over the kiss. A string of saliva connected our pairs of lips, as I noticed a bleeding spot on his lips, which I licked, as I took care about the upper lip, turning him around, so his back was now facing the wall.

"Fuck, Fiat...", he moaned my name, as I took a quick break to take my shirt off and connected my lips with his again right after my shirt fell on the floor. I then ravished his lips again, leaving kiss marks around his lips, as I moved my lips to his neck to leave some marks here. My teeth were buried deep inside his neck, causing him to moan loudly. After hearing his moans, I knew, that I wanted my dick buried deep inside him, while I fuck him and have a nice time.

My hands moved to the belt around his pants, as I took the belt off, leaving only his jeans and boxers to take off. Which happened seconds later, taking off his jeans and noticing San's hard cock under his boxers. I stroked over his hard bulge, as I took off his boxers, revealing his hard cock to me. With a tight grip, I pumped my hand, reaching his balls with the first pump, San closing his eyes in the pleasure.

I got on my knees, giving him a few licks to his sensitive tip, high-pitched moans filling the room. I chuckled, as I took his length inside my mouth, licking it from the inside. Simultaneously, I took a hold of his hips and thrusted his hips inside, which made him moan even louder.

"F-Fuck...", his groans were low, as took him deeper inside my mouth and made him reach the back of my throat for the first time. While he was at the back of my throat, I worked on his tip with licks, causing him to moan loudly. I knew, that he gradually was closer to coming, but I wanted to keep him on the edge and not let him come right away.

"Continue...", he ordered, so I followed his order and let him thrust inside my mouth, while working on his tip and licking his cock from inside. San took a hold of my hair, as he pushed my face onto his cock, giving me the treatment I liked. I didn't care, that tears formed inside my eyes, since I liked giving head to guys and I liked it rough as well. Convenient for both of us.