My changes/scraps/rules (Updated Jun 12 2024)

(This is an updated) 6/12/24

Hello, this is an update to this story. First I want you all to know that this story is based on many fans doing these fun crossovers and stories as people do like Malik Young and Sonja Adventures/thecrystopilisempire.

There be some of the characters will be removed because I don't feel they'll fit into the story and those will be Tom from the Sonic Movie, Tim from Detective Pikachu, Huginn and Muninn from Rise of the TMNT, Ethical Bug from Puss in Boots, and Marvel, DC, Star Wars characters will be removed.

I decided to return Kuro from BNA, Fat Nuggets and Keekee from Hazbin Hotel, Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape, Krookodile, Greninja, Lycanroc, Gengar, Lucario, and Dracovish from Pokemon, and Mayhem from Rise of TMNT because I noticed Wilfred the pig also part of the movie so I decided to include the rest again. 

Mao and Karin from Chibi Devi stepparents do exist, but they give them to the Hazbin Staff to babysit them.

I giving Moxxie mother from Helluva Boss a new name as Flora instead of Camilla because not wanted to get confused with Carmilla Carmine from Hazbin Hotel. Chaz and Flora are both alive, Chaz is forgiven from his actions, and he and Flora are a couple as he is now Moxxie new Dad and both worked on I.M.P. 

Zim is forgiven from his actions after discovering the truth from the Tallests wanting him to be gone. He and Gir are now friends with Dib and Gaz.

Gummigoo from the Amazing Digital Circus is alive or did not get disappeared by Caine due to Pomni begging. Caine sent a clone of Gummigoo with no memories back to his world, having the real Gummigoo to stay with the circus gang. 

Spiroz, the son of Blitzo and Stolas is from a different universe where Blitzo and Stolas are married and made a son as named him Spiroz.

Characters with enhance or superhuman powers will be removed once enter the Eds world. (OP is not allowed)

Hazbin/Helluva Gods and Goddess and Hazbin Pirates (One Piece Pirates) will be feature in the Eds world but they will lose their super powers so as other characters with super abilities or powers like Charlie and Alastor. (Not wanting to make them too op during the story) Most likely become mortals.

There will be two Charlie from Hazbin Hotel, one is Morningstar, and one is Magne. Here is my version, Charlie Magne and Doomguy are a couple. Magne's universe was destroyed by the demons from Doom, they killed everyone except one survivor that Charlie was able to save which is Ellen, the daughter of Alastor and Baxter who the two are now dead. Charlie Magne lost everyone including her friends, Vaggie, and her parents. The demons from Doom destroys Heaven, Hell, and Earth, Doomguy saves her and Ellen after witnessing that Charlie and her deceased friends are different other demons from his world.

Overlords like Ozzie and Queen Bee from Helluva Boss will have their powers turn off when they're in the Eds world.

There is a different version of Striker from Helluva boss where in his universe he works with the I.M.P and has a son named Jake.

Agents One and Two are from Helluva Boss comes from a different universe where the two and their human agents works with the I.M.P (Blitzo, Moxxie, Millie, and Loona) together where they investigate and fight evil supernaturals foes as a team. 

Dazzle from Hazbin Hotel is alive.

Axol from SMG4 is alive.

Lucifer from Hazbin Hotel will be on the story, but he is Charlie, Liz, and Sonya Morningstar Father. My version where Lucifer Magne whose Charlie Magne Father was killed by the Marauder from Doom universe also kill Lilith Magne as the demons destroyed Charlie Magne and Ellen world universe. Doomguy avenged their deaths. Lucifer Morningstar will have his powers turned off when he is in the Eds world.

Tessa from Murder Drones is alive, only her younger human self.

V from Murder Drones survived.

An alternate universe where the characters from Poppy Playtime are not evil.

Monika from Doki Doki Literature Club not evil.

Rebecca, Sam, and Emily from Murder Drones survived but got infected by Uzi Absolute Solver and became like her.

Since there are some characters that will have the same name like Emily Seraphim from Hazbin Hotel and Emily the drone from Murder Drones, so the way to make sure whose who is like this; Emily (HH) and Emily (MD).

Frisk from Undertale is grown up as a preteen.

Thank you for reading and understanding, stay safe and take care. 

(Happy Pride Month!)