Cunningham Household

Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja

Ruby by Mutant-Girl013

Inside the house, there are two siblings, Randy and Ruby Cunningham.

Randy: I don't know, Sis, I mean, do we have to?

Ruby: (sigh) Come on, bro, yes we have to, Howard is just holding us back, every time we try to be popular, he encourages us to do something awful and humiliating things in a fruitless attempt to achieve popularity. And if we refuse to comply, he will outright ignore us. 

Randy: I mean, we were able to be almost pop-

Ruby: No matter how many times someone gets stanked, beaten, or even nearly killed, he still refuses to take accountability or even do so much as apologize for his actions. 

Randy: At least he getting to think that-

Ruby: He inconveniences others and us for no reason other than to be a pest. For example, he ate your Gravy Fries. He was bragging at Viceroy while he was still fixing the coaster. He acts rude to multiple people who haven't done anything to deserve such. 

Randy: Yes, I'm still mad about the Gravy Fries, but-

Ruby: He constantly belittles and insults us on his and Heidi's show, encouraging everyone else to join in. In turn, this causes our self-esteem and motivation to drop, leaving us unable to fight. If Ward S. Smith hadn't helped us overcome our insecurities, someone like our friends or even the whole school could've winded up dead!

Randy: I give credit to Ward for helping us-

Ruby: When we don't do what Howard says and we go into the Nomicon to do an important Ninja business, he gets mad because he thinks what he does now playing video games is way more important than the Ninja stuff, you know, like saving the world! 

Randy: While I admit that true-

Ruby: He never appreciates us or our friend's help on multiple occasions. An example is after he was freed from the Tengu he cheered when he realized it was our and our friend's fault when it was actually him, to begin with.

Randy: You know misunderstanding can lead to-

Ruby: He was needlessly cruel when he took over as The Ninja after our accident mind-wiped ourselves. He took the time to humiliate the Psycho-Bot and even got the school destroyed 10 minutes after Psycho-Bot got Stank. He proved to be a terrible Ninja.

Randy: You know if a few training skills that he could-

Ruby: He is incredibly disrespectful to his family, especially towards his father.

Randy: You know not every family is perfect-

Ruby: He never takes responsibility for his actions and blames us and our friends, even if he isn't partially responsible.

Randy: Just take it slowly-

Ruby: He is very hypocritical as he only wants us to go into the Nomicon unless he is messing up but while he states it is stupid when we go in for the right thing. For where he attempted to rat us out, by calling us "fakies", of the Stache Society, even though he is also a "fakie", where he ate "victory nachos" after he and we spat into the crater, as you requested to eat those as well.

Randy: Yes, I did tell him that after we spat into the crater-

Ruby: And he is literally too stupid to live as he ignores our warnings about McFist's products. Such as McFizzles, which turns people into zombies, and their soupsickles which turn people into soup-crazed monsters when he eats a dozen of them.

Randy: Right, Mcfist was behind this-

Ruby: Howard, like the rest of the victims, the Sorcerer chose him to take his revenge. Randy, you gotta tell him to stop our friendship with him, even if he won't listen.

Randy: Your...(sigh) You're right, saving not just the city and the school, but also our friends and families. Being a hero is more important than being a Freshman. 

Ruby: (nod) Besides, we got tons of friends, better than Howard, they might be...odd, but they do take it seriously and never take advantage.

A green portal appears as it is Rick himself.

Rick: Cunninghams, the Eds are in trouble, again.

Ruby: I'm sure it's not what would Howard do.

Rick: Actually, is way worse than that.

Randy: Oh boy.

Rick: So, grab your masks, and come with us.