Zim Base

This takes place after the scam goes wrong

Takes after Enter the Florpus

Invader Zim

(This is where Zim is redeemed)

Inside Zim's house, Gaz was reading a book sitting on the couch, when she heard a loud stomp that shook the insides of the house. She heads for outside in the backyard.

Gaz: (stunned) My. Gosh.

Outside the backyard, there was a giant robot chasing Zim and Dib as both were running in fear.

Zim: I don't know what went wrong, Dib! I followed schematics and used lots of screws, bolts, and nuts! (hide under a bush)

Robot: Yum! Yum! Trash!

Zim: AAH! (he moves out from the bush when the robot leans down and eats the bush with one bite)

Dib: Maybe you use too many nuts!

The tiny robot Gir came out next to Gaz.

Gir: Zim and Dib made a robot!

Gaz: I see it, Gir! Why is that?

Gir: They wanted to solve the world ever mounting trash and garbage problem.

Dib: For the love of the universe! Do something!

A green portal appeared as Rick came out, he saw what happening so he pointed his right arm at the robot a missile came out and shot the robot, and exploded.

Zim: (sighs relief) Woo, that was close. Thank you, earthing Rick!

Rick: Enough talk, we need you guys to help us with the Eds.

Gaz: (sigh) What now?

Rick: Something went bad, terribly bad.

Zim: Have no fear earthing Eds! We will be there!

Gir: I love Peach Creek! They have chicken, cheese, Eds...AND PIGGIES!