Pizzarriba

This takes after the big scam goes wrong.

The Looney Tunes Show (2011)

At a restaurant called Pizzarriba inside there were 4 guys eating pizza, it is Daffy Duck, Bugs Bunny, Marvin the Martians, and Porky Pig.

Daffy: I keep telling you guys, I just simply put the bag on fire in Rodriguez's house for him to answer as payback back in the baseball game.

Porky: But you did it wrong! You throw the bag on fire into the widow instead of putting down the doorstep and ringing the doorbell!

Daffy: First of all, it is too far to get there, he could see me by the way.

Bugs: But you know he did because you insulted him back in the baseball remember?

Daffy: Those were just truths, I had to say how bad he was at playing, was it hard to ask?

Marvin: Was it hard to ask to not think about saying out aloud?

Daffy: You guys are too sensitive. (eating a slice of pizza)

Then Speedy the fast mouse came to their table: Okay everything, is there something you guys need?

Daffy: Yes, three more tacos, oh by the way I'm paying.

Speedy: Oh really? Good for you to know you going to do something good-

Daffy: Next Tuesday.

Before Speedy could say something a green floating portal came in front of them as Rick came.

Rick: Hey guys, I need the five of you to go with me, it about the Eds they are in trouble.

Bugs: (sigh) Eddy was it huh?

Rick: Maybe, I don't know, just come.

Speedy: You expected me to close my restaurant now?

Rick: Well duh, get in the portal right now already.

Speedy then had to close the restaurant as he and the 4 guests came through the portal before it closed.