sleepover!!

*knock knock knock*

sunghoon got up from his bed curious as to who would come over this late.

*knock knock knock*

"hoonie are you in there? or did you give me the wrong address?" a muffled voice said. sunghoon froze, he didn't ACTUALLY think he would come! he opened the door to a shivering guy who was wearing a brightly colored onsie. a pretty weird sight for someone who was half asleep.

"oh my god finally hoonie! i thought i was gonna die of like, i dunno, frost bite or some shit like that!" sunghoon was caught off guard when jake pulled him into a hug.

he suddenly pulled away and made eye contact with sunghoon, "besides, i cant die without spooning you, right babe?" if only you could see sunghoons face, you could confuse him for a tomato.

"shut up, jake." his voice was muffled as he hid his face in jakes shoulder. jake only chuckled.

"soo, i believe i have someone i need to put to sleep, hm?" jake said, lifting sunghoons face from his shoulder. he nodded, clearly embarrassed.

"awe, no need to be embarrassed, cutie! now wheres your room? you look tired, no offense!"

"nah don't worry jake, come on, like you said, you have someone to put to sleep." sunghoon smirked, looking up at jake as he took his hand and led him up the stairs

"woahh there 'ice prince', im not dicking you down yet! get your mind out of the gutter, my goodness!" jake yelled, laughing.

"you get your mind out of the gutter, i only meant cuddling but who said that youd be the one fucking me?" it was jakes turn to be confused for a tomato.

"h-hey! i do the flirting! not you!" jake yelled, laying down on the bed.

"hmm, well not anymore. anyway im surprised you even came.." jake looked offended.

"uhm excuse me i am a man of my word! now go to sleep!"

**

i promise sunki is coming 🧎‍♀️