forever? END

"Riki! Would you hurry up?! I have to shower too!" Jay yelled from the door. The two boys were getting ready for prom.

"Okay! I'll be out in a few! I still have to shave!" Ni-ki replied. Jay rolled his eyes.

"For what?! You two aren't doing anything! ... Right?"

"Ew Jay! No! I just like to be clean!"

"Just hurry up!"

**

"Won, does my concealer look creasy?" Sunoo whined, turning his chair around. The two were also getting ready for prom.

"Kinda.. did you do the thing I told you to do?"

"Girl what thing?"

"You have to put pressed powder and then powder! Trust me, its amazing." (trust you guys 🤞🏼🤞🏼)

"Ohhh!"

**

"Riki, does my ass look flat in these pants?" Jay asked.

"It always looks flat."

"What?! Nuh uh!"

"Why'd you ask then?!"

"Because!"

**

"Hoonie? Does my hair look okay?" Jake asked, turning to look at his boyfriend.

"Yes, babe! It always looks amazing.."

"I know right! I don't even know why I asked!"

**

"Sunoo, how the fuck do you tie a tie?!" Jungwon yelled, very frustrated. Sunoo tried to hold in his laughter, but he failed miserably.

"Whats so funny?!"

"Come here! You're so dumb sometimes"

**

"Wait, when are we supposed to meet the others?"

"Riki! I've told you like five times! In the past hour?!"

"Just tell me!!"

"6:30"

"We have to go now!!"

"Calm down!"

**
(time skip - they're at the meeting place)

theyluvsunoo: prom 🤍tagged: rizzimurarizzki *comments disabled*

tagged: rizzimurarizzki
*comments disabled*

**
(time skip - at the dance)

"You look so handsome, Ki.." Sunoo complimented, leaning his head on the youngers shoulder as they slow danced to Puppy Love.

"You too, Sun. You look so perfect.."

".. Do you want to be with me forever, Ni-ki?" Sunoo asked hesitantly. He lifted his head to look at Ni-ki.

"Yea, of course! I thought we already talked about this?"

"I know, I want to make it official though.." Ni-ki stopped dancing.

"What? I'm not ready to get married yet.. I'm sorry."

"NO! I mean, no.. were NOT getting married yet! I just wanted us to have these," He let go of Ni-ki to pull a small box from his pocket.

", I got us promise rings! I carved our name onto them myself so theyre kinda messy.." Ni-kis eyes started to water.

He held the rings that said "Sunki ♡" on the inside and a sun and moon on the outside.

"They're perfect! I love you so much!" Ni-ki threw his arms around Sunoo, putting his head on the olders neck.

"I love you too, Ki!"

rizzimurarizzki: forever 💛tagged: theyluvsunoo comments:

tagged: theyluvsunoo
comments:

jj4ypp4rk: WOAHHH WHATD I MISS?? WHERE ARE YOU GUYS??
> rizzimurarizzki: beach 😛

heeheeseung: how did you guys get married in the span of an hour
> theyluvsunoo: promise rings dumbass 🙄

s1mj4ke: AWEEE

iceprincehoonie: SO CUTEEEE

yy4ngjjungw0n: @jj4ypp4rk im waiting
> jj4ypp4rk: im giving you a ringpop 😘

END 😍😍🫶🏼

//
finally man i got tired of this book 😭😭 JKJK anyway i hope you guys liked this story 😛 if you have any questions lmk 😊 OH ALSO I HAVE A JAKEHOON BOOK THAT IM WORKING ON SO IF YOU WANNA READ IT EITBER FOLLOW ME OR COMMENT THAT YOU WANNA READ IT SO I CAN LET YOU KNOW WHEN UTS OUT!! but anyways.. tysm for reading this shitty story and voting! i really appreciate it and im very grateful for everything!! love you guys <3