"oh my precious jungwonnie~~"

"Kay, whose gonna sleep with who?" Jay asked.

"I think you know the answer to that.." Sunghoon said.

"You're right, Heeseung, you can get your own room!"

"YIPPEE!"

"On three, go find a room!"

"Three,"

"Two,"

They all took off running

"I DIDNT EVEN GET TO THREE!?"

"YOURE RULES ARE STUPID, JAY!" He heard Ni-ki yell from whatever room he chose.

"Lights out by 3!"

"Okayy dad!"

"Oh shut up jake!"

**

"Ni-ki? You awake?"

"Hm? Whats up Sun?"

"Are you happy with me?"

Ni-ki immediately turned around

"Uhhh yeah?! Was that not obvious? Ever since we got back together i've been the happiest i've ever been! Know why I call you Sun? Because you literally bring the light in my life, well also because its part of your name but that's besides the point... Are you happy with me?"

"Of course I am! You're literally my favorite person ever!"

"Then why'd you ask me?"

"Well, I just still can't believe it. Are you sure you're happy with me?"

"YES! Why would you think other wise?"

"I mean.. I don't want to pressure you to do anything but.."

"If you're gonna ask to do the devils tango then no thank you!"

"Ki, what? I was gonna say we haven't kissed yet! Get your mind out of the gutter jeez!"

"OHHH! Trust me, i've been thinking- no, wanting to kiss you since we met, I just didn't want to make you uncomfortable!"

"Can we talk about what and what doesn't make us uncomfortable? Just so we know?"

"Yea, of course sun!"

"You guys are REALLY bad whisperers by the way."

"AHH! JAKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?" Ni-ki yelled, clearly startled

"What? It's not like i caught you two like, i dunno, making out or something."

"But still! Privacy is important!"

"Ugh whatever, just keep it down!"

"soo? kisses are fine?"

"Of course, Sun! Now go to sleep!"

theyluvsunoo: that man is KNOCKEDtagged: rizzimurarizzki comments:

tagged: rizzimurarizzki
comments:

s1mj4ke: yea thats bc you guys were talking at the crack ass of dawn 😒
theyluvsunoo: shut up jake

kokonon: take that man to the bed 😭
theyluvsunoo: IVE TRIED HE REFUSES TO MOVE?!
   kokonon: so hes like that with you too? just DRAG him to one
     theyluvsunoo: if i get smacked ik who to blame

"Ni-ki? Come on, let's go to bed okay?" Sunoo said, as gently he could. The younger shuffled

"Mmm"

"Kii, come on, your neck is gonna hurt!"

"MMMMN!"

"Don't get annoyed with me! If you don't move i'm not hugging you for the rest of the trip!"

"nooo!"

"Yeah, exactly, now come on, I'll help you!" Sunoo slowly picked his sleepy boyfriend up from the couch to take him to their room.

"GROSSS!" He heard Jay yell from behind him.

"Oh my precious Jungwonnie~~ I love you so much~!" Sunoo mocked, turning around and rolled his eyes at Jay. Jungwon, who overheard it all, was VERY flustered. Heeseung, who was next to him, pointed and laughed at him, making even MORE flustered.

pookie