Of course we gossip

Once the painfully awkward breakfast ended, they all went to their separate rooms since Jay hadn't planned anything.

*knock knock knock knock*

"Yeah? You can come in!" Ni-ki said to whoever was behind the door. Immediately, Jay, Jake, and Heeseung barged in.

"You need to come with us, now, like right now!" Heeseung said, the others nodded in agreement. Ni-ki and Sunoo looked at each other with confusion.

"Uhh, oka-"

"Sunoo we need to borrow you- oh hi babe!" Sunghoon said with Jungwon behind him.

"Hi, Hoonie!" Jake responded.

"Anyway..come on Niks!" Heeseung yelled, dragging the younger off the bed.

"Yeah! Come on Sunoo!" Jungwon yelled, dragging him off too.

**

"SPILL!" Jay immediately said once they were in Heeseung's room.

"You know, you guys don't seem like the kind of guys who like gossiping?" Ni-ki said, clearly avoiding the question.

"Niks, we're gay, of course we gossip." Jay replied (not stereotyping btw 😭)

"Yeah, now answer! What happened last night? Was Jake right? Did you two really make out?" Heeseung asked. If you were to walk in right now, you'd think they were middle school girls talking about who their crushes were. (totally stereotyping bc im a middle school girl who gossips 😞😞)

"We didn't make out.. we just had our first kiss! Thats all.. swear!" The room was filled with screams after.

"How was it? Were you happy?!"

"Who kissed who?!"

"Did you guys make sure you were BOTH comfortable?!"

"He kissed me!! And it was AMAZING! And yes Jay, we were both comfortable, we talked about it beforehand!"

"Thats good!"

"I thought you'd make the first move honestly, I forget you're still a baby!" Heeseung teased, pinching Ni-kis flushed cheeks.

*with Jungwon, Sunoo, and Sunghoon*

"i really love him you guys!"

"CLEARLY!"

"FOR REALL! Sunoo, the one who absolutely REFUSES, to make the first move, MADE THE FIRST MOVE!"

"I KNOW RIGHT! I DIDNT EVEN THINK I HAD IT IN ME!"

//

guys im getting really scared, i tried to make multiple insta posts for this chapter but it said there was a "domain error" for all of the photos i tried to add? and i tried updating the app, exiting it, and everything.. like this is fr the most fun ive had writing smth i dont wanna make this into a full writing book 😭😭