yes?

"Get in loser." Jungwon yelled from his car. Ni-ki scoffed and rolled his eyes as he stepped in.

"I call aux!"

"Uhh, nuh uh! This is my car!"

"Umm, Who asked?" Ni-ki replied, taking the cord before the older could grab it.

"I actually hate you."

"You love me."

**

The two had finally reached their destination around 10 minutes later. Both were excited yet scared.

They were close to where their boyfriends had told them to go when they heard loud music playing.

"Tun that down, Sunoo!"

"Why?!"

"We still want them to be able to hear!"

"Ugh, fine!"

Ni-ki and Jungwon burst out laughing when they heard them arguing. Once they were closer they saw Jay and Sunoo standing together with signs.

"Would you guys like to go to prom with us?" They yelled at the same time. Before anyone said anything, Ni-ki immediately jumped onto Sunoo.

"Yes! Yes yes yes!" Sunoo smiled at his boyfriend before pushing him off.

"You're gonna crush the sign, Ki! I spent so long on it!" He whined. Ni-ki pouted as he jumed off.

"Wonnie! Do you wanna go with me or not?!" Jay yelled at Jungwon who was just standing in front of him.

"Thats the stupidest sign Ive ever seen.. I love you so much!" Jungwon yelled, running towards Jay.

"And yes. Id love to go with you!"

rizzimurarizzki: prom 😛tagged: theyluvsunoo comments:

tagged: theyluvsunoo
comments:

heeheeseung: WAIT WJAT?? YOURE GOING TO PROM
rizzimurarizzki: YUPPP

s1mj4ke: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE NEED TO GO SHOPPING
rizzimurarizzki: YESSS

s1mj4ke: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE NEED TO GO SHOPPING rizzimurarizzki: YESSS

yy4ngjjungw0n: im so in love oml
tagged: jj4ypp4rk
comments:

iceprincehoonie: YAYYYYYY @s1mj4ke why didnt you make me one 😞
s1mj4ke: I LITERALLY TOOK YOU OUT

//

second to last chapter 😛 anyway sorry it took so long 😭😭