Chapter 1; A Goodbye to Home and a 2nd Hello to Camp wawanakwa pt. 1

It was a regular day, Bridgette woke up to the noise of her phone buzzing. She rubbed her eyes and picked up the phone, it was a group chat with Gwen, Leshawna, Trent, and DJ. Gwen stated that she got an envelope in her mailbox saying Chris wants another season with some of the original cast, along with 2 new people. It had been almost a year since total drama island had aired in 2007. They also had no choice because it was apart of their contract to come if a second season is made. Bridgette rolled her eyes and went downstairs. Her dad greeted her as he was making breakfast, he told her about the envelope from Chris. He handed it to her as she went back upstairs. Bridgette got ready and drove to Her boyfriend's house with the envelope. She knocked on the crimson door with the envelope in hand. Geoff's sister answers the door and greets Bridgette.

"Hi, is Geoff here?" Bridgette asked nervously.

"Yeah, stay here" Miranda said.

As she went upstairs, she heard Miranda yelling at Geoff.

"GEOFF, BRIDGETTES HEREEE!!" she yelled.

"Okay! Coming!" Geoff yells back excitedly.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After Geoff got ready, they talked about the envelopes and eventually got to the place where the yacht was, reuniting with some of the old contestants.

"Ugh, could this line possibly be any longer?" whined Courtney, one of my friends from season 1.

"Awh, c'mon court, it's just the cast plus two more newbies." teased Duncan.

"Oh, hey guys!" Geoff waved.

"Hey Geoff, Hey Bridgette," Courtney greeted.

"Are you and Duncan a thing now," I asked.

"Heh, I wish," Duncan chuckled.

"Very funny, I wouldn't date a gremlin that's for sure," Courtney said in an annoyed tone.

"Your totally into me, just admit it princess." Duncan said teasingly.

"Ugh! Why did you chose today to bother me?" Courtney said as she waved her hands in the air madly.

"Move it, dorks!" Eva yelled," You're holding up the line!"

"My apologies Eva!" I said as I walked forward.

I was still kind of scared of her since season one ended, she was strong to the point where she could tolerate being in a box with a wild animal 10x her size and survive without even a scratch!

Me, Geoff, Courtney, and Duncan got our tickets and headed aboard the yacht, who knows what drama will be prepared for this season...

// 428 words ^^ //