Chapter 3; Falling into my head.

As Heather entered the cabin with fresh new pajamas,  Dj served our food with the help of alejandro. I couldn't wait to dig into this delicious meal. Dj's food is always the best. The moment I took a bite someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hey Bridge, you doing okay with the whole ...killing thing..?" Geoff sat next to me.

"Well, Yea babe... But there's no way that could've been an accident thought! Someone must of had did something, I just hope it wasn't any of us..." I picked up a strawberry from my fruit salad and took a bite.

"Yea.. that was. Just terrible man," Geoff frowned.

"So, how do you do that stuff again? I need that lip gloss it totally matches me!" Lindsay shrugged.

"It's a new app called tea-moo, I cant buy anything though, no service, remember?"

// Im sorry but tea-moo and temu has me rolling //

"Then how do you access your bloggy things?"

"I don't need service for that though,"

"oh okay!!"

"So are we gonna talk about noah being gay for cody last season!?" Izzy sprinted from her seat excitedly

"No I wasn't. It's called being unconscious Izzy." Noah retaliated.

"UHEM, THAT'S NOT MY NAME!" Izzy put her hands on her hips.

"E-scope, whatever." Noah rolled his eyes.

"Im adding this to my Noah blog!! He's pretty delusional if he thinks he can steal my man!" Sierra typed away.

"Your pretty delusional if you think I'd like his semi circle head lookin ahh " He scoffed.

"HEY!" Cody frowned.

"Dont you EVER talk about my man unless you wanna meet mamas claws 😡" Sierra growled.

// ☠☠☠//

"Whatever ms. cringe."

"Grrrr..."

"Wait,then why did yall kiss in the second challenge? Seems pretty gay to me."

"Whatever, im outta here." Noah rolled his eyes and walked out.

"Make that two, I dont have all that appetite." Eva joined him.

"That reminds me, anyone have any good news they would like to share?" Dj was willing to listen to anyone.

"When I went back home ey, my parents were proud of me ey?" Ezekiel responded, "People started paying me for free, and sometimes to say things that aren't true or I don't know, like how im somehow a homosapien or whatever."

"Anyways, any normal news?" Justin added as Dj frowned because he cut of ezekiel of what he was gonna say next.

"I got on the cover of star magazines! EEEEEE!" Lindsay cheered and Beth supported her.

"That's wonderful Lindsay, I'm sure you would make a great model and I wish you a lot of luck!" Dj smiled.

"Awh! Thanks Ej!"

"Its D- Nevermind. Anyone have anything else they would like to share?" DJ asked.

"Yo! Me and my bros back home went to California for a week, it was the bomb dude!" Geoff twirled.

"That's awesome news bud," Alejandro added.

"Me and my mama were cooking for a small reality show! The judges loved our food so much that we got 1st place!" Dj took a bite of his cheeseburger.