Chapter 4; Hang in there!

//Warning: this chapter has death! if your not comfortable with that, then you can leave!//

 I woke up and just like she said, Gwen was still there. It was so sweet for her to actually wait for me!

"How was your sleep, Bridgette?" She wondered.

"It was uhm, good," I really had no idea what to say.

"Well do you want to go get breakfast, it's almost 8 am and I don't know about you but Dj's cooking is the best." Gwen offered.

"No kidding! What kind of question is that, Yea lets go!" Gwen helped me take the bandages off my head. Then we held hands walking to the cafeteria. When we went in everyone stared at me.

"Bridge, where were you? I was worried!" Geoff put his arm around me and Gwen.

"I was just coming back from the bathroom after taking a shower and getting changed. I don't really know what happened after that." I said awkwardly.

"Yea, I just found her," Gwen mumbled.

"Well im glad your safe babe," Geoff kissed my forehead. I smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the girls cabin. I saw courtney there.

"Hey Courtney! What are you up to?" I asked.

"Hey bridgette, nothing really. I'm just figuring away to get out of this murder madness." Courtney responded. Now that she mentioned that I had something to ask her.

"You doing okay? I know it's hard to loose Duncan because of it." 

"Well, yea," She frowned,"I just miss him so much." A tear shed from her face.

"Well. if you ever need someone to talk to, I'll be right here. I don't want you to stay sad like this forever, Court."

"Thanks Bridgette." She wiped her face.

"Hey guys! We were thinking about throwing a party! Wanna join?" Lindsay waved her hands in the air excitingly.

"Sure, i don't see why not. Court?" 

She seemed hesitant, but eventually nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

When me, Courtney, and Lindsay arrived. Everyone was there. It was so lively!

"YO BRIDGE, THE SNACKS DJ MADE ARE THE BOMB," Geoff waved

"WELL THEY WERE MADE BY DJ, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT!" I waved back.

"YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS DUDETTE!" Geoff grabbed my shoulder as Lindsay ran off to go find Tyler. Courtney just followed us.

Yknow, I am a Cit, a sincro captain at worst. could i possibly go help with the swimmers?" Courtney asked.