Chapter 5; You missed a spot!

It has been 3 days since Ezekiel's death, and almost a week since Duncan's death. And I'm still actually terrified to my gut to ever do anything alone! Now everyone does things in big groups. And so far it's working. I genuinely hope everyone else makes it out alive! even. heather(I mean I guess)

I woke up to Heather's beefing with everyone else. Like girl chill tf out. Last time, right after ezekiel died, Her and leshawna got into a heated agreement. It was REALLY bad. Leshawna smacked the teeth outta her! //ate// I can still see the mark Leshawna left on Heather's now bruised skin. She's been looking a little paler. I remember how she used to bully and tease Gwen about it, but now? She's been very quiet..

I rubbed my eyes and got outta bed. I changed into my favorite turquoise hoodie i got from dollar tree, summer shorts that were way too over priced, and pale brown sandals that i wear everywhere I go. I really need to clean them again, yikes. I go to the bathroom to wash my face, I see Lindsay and Sierra already there. I greet them as I pump the acne wash twice and spread it across my face, I shiver in my steps as the cold water runs down my face, reminding me of the excessive amount of blood on Ezekiel and Duncan's bodies. I cant stop thinking of them! You know what, why did I have to be an interesting competitor?Oh how part of me wishing I was as "boring" as Katie and Sadie, and got to stay. They would be enjoying their share of fame and forgetting about this cruddy island. Im seriously jealous. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't want them in this same situation either!

"Hey Bianca, you missed a spot on your left cheek!" Lindsays points to my face as I snap back into reality.

"Oh thanks, also my names Bridgette!" I respond.

"Okay, Briella!" She nods.

Sierra starting tying. 

"Day 6 on camp wawanakwa or should I say Murderawka, Here with the blondies, Bridgette and Lindsay!" Sierra types again. I knew it wasn't an insult but something about that gave me weird vibes, yknow? Like I was a stereotype or something.

"Bridgette, a fan favorite nice girl vegetarian who surfs and cares for the dolphins," She typed quickly. And Lindsay, another fan favorite who's looks aren't real. Your basic blondie who's good looking and popular."

"I'm not real?" Lindsay questions.

"Oh it was just a complement, hehe," Sierra took a selfie as she brushed her teeth.

I left. This time I didn't go to the cafeteria. I decided I wanted to hang out with someone in my freetime since I wasn't really connected with the whole cast. I thought maybe trying to make friends with everyone wasn't so bad because we were in a stressful situation and at least being nice to eachother would be good. But the question was who? Who havent I tried to bond with?

I decided i wanted to hang out with someone i didn't know much about, but wasn't too mean like heather. It would be pointless making friends with her. hmmm... maybe... Cody??? I should start making

I walked over  to the front of the cafeteria just after he left.

"Hey Cody, whats up?" I said, trying to start a conversation nicely.

"Oh hey Bridgette. I'm doing fine i guess. The whole murder thing scares me. I can barely survive without the murder alone," He looked down at the ground for a moment.

"Me too. I mean, why would someone commit such a cruel act?What did they do?" I responded.

"Duncan was mean, and Ezekiel used to be sexist, but the killer took things way too far! I hope nobody else dies."Cody shook.

"Hey," I put a hand on his shoulder, reassuring him,"Along as you stay determined and fight, you'll do just fine." 

"Thanks. I needed that," he smiled at me.