Chapter 6; Still (be)Heading South

Why is this happening, what did we do this bad to deserve to die so brutally!?

We joined a game show for a million dollars, for fame, friends..!

Why.

"I don't wanna be , don't wanna be, don't wanna be famous..." I started to sing,

I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go home nowww," 

I put my hand on Lindsays lifeless shoulder as I cried. The cold wind pushing my bangs to the side. If I had to guess it was probably around 2am by now. It was still dark but I was tired. And I was way too scared to go back to the cabins especially around this time.

So I closed my eyes. Praying for my life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up  once again. I stretched and patted lindsays head of guilt and sympathy. I looked both ways before leaving. And ran to the cabins hoping nobody would see me. There I saw Gwen.

"Hey.. Gwen!!" I tried to say as if nothing was wrong.

"Hey Bridgette. You okay? You seem.. sad." She paused, " We can always talk about it.. I promise I won't judge!" She put her hand on my shoulder.

"Oh no! Im fine, thanks for asking though. I was just going to break-" I got cut off(again..)

"Mourning the dead? Did someone else die?" They looked with concern.

"Ermm-" I paused. "I went to go check up on Lindsays, but when I got there.."

"Oh." she said quietly," Okay.."

"Oh well see you-"

"W-wait! I have something to tell you, but it should stay between me, and you. Kay?" They sounded warning-fully(is that even a word? Whatev.)

"Hm? Oh, ok." I responded," Whats on your mind?" 

lets just say, I was NOT prepared for what she said next.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere later the group decided to search for service in chris "luxurious hotel cottage" down south. A long walk over but  nobody was in the mood for running.

"IT'S A MANSIO-" Courtney cried.

"Will you EVER shut up? It's not like it matters," Eva yelled.

"Ugh!"

"All around the mulberry bush the monkey chased the Noah, the monkey stopped to pull up his sock. POP goes the Noah! Hehehe!" Izzy clapped her hands.

"The Noah?" Noah raised his eyebrow.

"Yup! Who else would I be talking about you silly goose!" She jumped up and down.

"Awh c'mon bud it could be fun!!" Owen agreed.

"I also agree," Beth said cheerfully," also not to be rude or anything Izzy I think you just stepped in bear poop!" Beth mumbled.

Everyone distanced themselves away from Izzy in disgust.

"Eww you are gross Izzy!" Heather shouted.

"Oops"

"Do you always have to be this mean Heather?" Trent asked. " And Beth, you got your braces off? Nice!"

"You look fine gal!" Leshawna agreed.

"Really?"

"Yea, totally," Harold said third.

"Awh, thanks," Beth smiled from the compliments. 

"Trent man, do I  still look good?" Justin asked him.

"Yea dude, no homo" Trent replied.

"none?"

Trent raised an eyebrow.

"Hey i can see it!" Alejandro pointed.

"Hey whats that, Dj tapped him on the shoulder. 

"Huh," 

"Wait, Wheres Gwen," Cody realized.

"Look south..."

// in the scene its daytime currently it's just the lighting, 517 words. Hope you enjoyed!//