chapter 7; Next time use the trash can!

"NOOOOOOOOOOO," Trent and Cody said in unison. Trent gave Cody the side eye.

"Poor gwen," Beth said.

Justin hugged Trent trying to make him feel better.

"There there," Justin patted his back.

"Hey look theres a note on the tree, how touchy." Noah said sarcastically.

We all walked up to it, wondering what could lie on the wood.

it said, and I quote,

'Hello everyone. by the time you are reading this, I am most likely dead. If i am, I dont want anyone to be affected by this. I have a lot of love for everyone here ( even slightly some for heather) (Except for Chris) If you are having suicidal thoughts, dont do it. I believe in you all! Make it out alive!!

xoxo, Gwen( p.s this is a death note not a suicidal note I had to cut it short. im bein chas- by- '

The part where the persons name was supposed to be was ripped off by the blackened. youve got to be kidding me.

"You will be missed," Owen nodded.

[this part is really boring so ill just say that they were like "gwen wont want us being all sad over her and they get over it (all except trent and cody that is ;.;) ]

----------------------------------------------------

As I walked through the dead grass and into the cafeteria for dinner, I thought I could've prevented Gwents death, if only I would've talked her out of it, if only I had hung out with her. I sat down on one of the empty seats as I didn't want to be talked to. And it's my fault she's dead, mine. a tear shed from my face. its my fault She's dead, and if only had I couldv-

"Hey surfer 'censored'!" Izzy said, trying to get my attention.

"Huh," I responded, wiping the tear from my face quickly. why now?

"You seem.. off. What's on you mind?" She asked in a non-rushing tone for once.

"Uh-I-Uhm. Well- like- uh," I tried to answer. I didn't know what to say. Why was she asking me now, I wanted to be left alone!!

People started to turn to look at what was going on.

"Go on Bridgette Summers," she continued as she stared into my soul, "What's on your mind? What's getting to you? Are you ok?"

Eventually, everyone's eyes were on me waiting for an answer.

"Hellooo?"

I wanted them to stop. Why, why now?? Why here!?? I started to sweat. 

"W-What?" I tried to answer.