seungmin os - clingy and ashamed

(this isn't related to any ff canonically that i've written it's just a seungmin one shot)

you were sitting at a restaurant with the other eight members, laughing about whatever was brought up.

it was hard to contain yourself from hugging seungmin the entire time.

he didn't seem to mind, but you did feel bad about not being able to keep your hands to yourself.

"i'll be back,"

you excused yourself nervously to the restroom.

seungmin watched you walk away with a confused look on his face, then jeongin started "ooh"-ing and he went back to smiling.

you stared at yourself in the mirror as you gripped the sink counter so tight that you could see the red escaping the palm of your hands to be replaced with white.

you needed something to keep yourself from bothering seungmin, but you had nothing but your phone, and that would be disrespectful to keep at the table, right?

you splashed a little water on your face and returned to the table.

when you sat down, you took out your phone, but hid it under the table.

hyunjin, who was sitting on the other side of you, was too busy talking to chan to pay attention to what you were doing.

on the other side, seungmin was surprised when you didn't grab his hand again.

he turned to you, waiting for you to make eye contact, but you continued to text your friend.

seungmin rolled his eyes and put his arm around your shoulders, bringing his head to your ear.

"are you okay? you seem a little stressed,"

he asked you, whispering.

"yeah, i'm okay,"

you replied, keeping your eyes glued to your phone.

"look at me,"

he said in a more playful tone.

you jokingly groaned of annoyance and faced him.

"what, huh?"

you turned your phone off.

"why did you stop holding my hand?"

seungmin squinted his eyes slightly at you.

you shrugged.

"you know the answer. don't shrug at me,"

he slowly leaned in closer.

"i don't wanna mention it where everyone can hear. it's kinda bothering me,"

you said before seungmin pointed to your phone and his phone.

you rolled your eyes and texted him,

"i feel like you might get uncomfortable if i keep touching you so i decided to give you personal space,"

seungmin read your message and sighed.

you looked at him, saying, "what?"

he kissed you quickly then grabbed your hand again.

"i don't care, y/n. you're not at all an annoyance,"

he then started talking to jeongin again.

"that was gross,"

hyunjin looked at you with a look of disgust.

"oh please—,"

as you said that, you knocked over hyunjin's water.

"y/n, that was my water! now you made a mess!"

he complained.

"oops?"

you laughed, causing everyone else to laugh as well.